“WONDERFUL PLACE TO START OUR VAN JOURNEY THROUGH...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Bedroom 3, upstairs, twin room
Bedroom 3 ensuite
Bedroom 4, downstairs
12x6 swimming pool
Lazy day under the Olive tree
Climbing rose in front of Mas
Gardens
Boat garden
garden photo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

mariloure...
Quezon City, Philippines
“WONDERFUL PLACE TO START OUR VAN JOURNEY THROUGH FRANCE, MONACO AND SPAIN”
Reviewed 1 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

After a more than 30 hour trip from Manila, Philippines to Provence, France, arriving at the Traditional 17c Provencal Mas, was a welcome sight. It was nice of Keryn to stay up and wait for our late arrival at 1:00AM in the morning of April 13, 2016. Since we arrived late at night, we did not have time to appreciate our surroundings but the interior of the MAS was a welcome sight with its fully equipped kitchen, cozy dining room and living area and the four bedrooms which had their own bathrooms. The place was so cozy and the decors so interesting, t was obvious that a woman's loving care had a hand in all these.

The following morning, I woke up early to explore the beautiful garden and vegetable patch of the place as well as the swimming pool area and I spent the early hours clicking away on my camera and sharing the photos I took on Facebook so that I received a lot of inquiries from my friends about the place and a lot of "oooohhhs and aaahhhs".

The MAS was my idea of an ideal place in the countryside but near enough to the city center of Avignon. It is pity we only spent 5 nights there and were out most of time so we did not really get to enjoy the place to the max. It would have been a perfect place to spend a week of or two just enjoying the place and making nearby trips to the villages and farmers markets nearby and taking in the countryside atmosphere.

The MAS was so clean, tidy and welcoming when we arrived so that we made sure we left the place as clean and tidy when we left.

And Keryn was always so speedy in her replies to my emails prior to our arrival.From my experience staying in apartment rentals during this trip, the speed with which the owner would reply to my emails and the length with which the owner would answer my queries was a reflection of how nice the place would be. This was certainly my experience with Keryn and the MAS.

Thank you Keryn, we loved your place and it was the best place to start our van travel through France, Monaco and Spain. It was actually the best place where we stayed during our entire trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The place as a whole
Liked least: WIFI was not very strong but there was WIFI connection
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
4 May 2016
What lovely comments and very much appreciated. we are so glad you had a good time and you are welcome to come to back anytime with more of your friends. It was lovely to meet you all even at 1am in the morning and we were very pleased with how you left the Mas on departure. We hope to see you again one day soon....Best wishes Keryn
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;