Nicely appointed rooms for 6. The setting is very pleasant, the grounds and rooms clean and comfortable. Interesting that some of the niceties of rental space are missing, there is no soap, shampoo, lotionin the bathrooms, no wifi in the units (misleading on the website.) there is wifi in the bar, needless to say, there are several people using it. Coffee is not available until 8:00 am, but the restaurant is quite nice. There is a workout room and a pool. Towels for use in the pool are £10, recommend you bring your own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just fifteen minutes from the M6 motorway, halfway between Penrith and Keswick and a mere five minutes from Ullswater, The Whitbarrow Village resort sits beneath the famous blencathra fell (also known locally as Saddleback) and offers both luxury and serenity to all who visit – as well as easy access to the delights of The Lake District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Whitbarrow Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Holidays Whitbarrow Village Hotel Berrier
- Whitbarrow Village Cumbria, England - Berrier