All reviews great location great service walking distance very nice hotel food quality is good rooms were very clean my home away from home on site restaurant close to the hotel the wait staff would stay again restaurant service pool area san marcos comfortable bed the hotel offers hotel staff
Reviewed December 12, 2017

The location of the hotel is very close to the city. The hotel very clean. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Good service. Room service very good. Very nice hotel. Very large breakfast. The location of the hotel is very close to the city. The hotel very clean. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Good service. Room service very good. Very nice hotel. Very large breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
MiguelCedeno, Director General at Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2017

Good afternoon 986wolfgangw,

Thank you a lot for the time you spend to reply our survey and share your comments, which are really important for the staff, who works for you. I appreciate it, thank you!

We hope to see you soon again, and please let me know if I can do anything for you at Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes.

Miguel Angel Cedeño

Reviewed December 11, 2017

The hotel is exceptionally clean and well maintained. The food is outstanding! The wait staff, front desk clerks and maids are very kind and accommodating. If you are on business or just looking to visit, the Fiesta Americana is the only place to stay while you are in Aguas! I speak almost no Spanish. However, everyone was very accommodating and spoke excellent English. It was a good feeling to have a safe, comfortable place to stay after work.

1  Thank richardedwardb2017

Good afternoon richardedwardb2017,

Thank you a lot for the time you spend to share your comments, are really important for the staff who works for you. I appreciate it, thank you!

Miguel Angel Cedeño H.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

A verry good Hotel in the middle of the City of Aquascalientes In the Hotel you have all that you need .I have enjoy the time.Good Fitnessroom and Pool and a big nice garden .All of the People are verry friendly an make a good Job .If i have a travel again i will stay again in this Hotel Thanks a lot

• Trip type: Travelled on business
MiguelCedeno, Director General at Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2017

Good afternoon petersK636WB,

Thank you a lot for sharing your comments, they are really important for the staff who works for you. I appreciate it, thank you!

Miguel Angel Cedeño H.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

Great location, great service, great property. It is very close to everything and I highly recommend it. I would definitely stay there. There is a convenience store right in front of the restaurant. It will surely save you money!!! $$$

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank javiermG8809PY
MiguelCedeno, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Good morning javiermG8809PY,

Thank you a lot for the time you spend to reply the survey, your comments are really important for the staff, who works for you. I appreciate it, thank you!

Miguel Angel Cedeño.

Reviewed November 2, 2017

As a frequent business traveler, I really appreciate service and people making you feel like your at home. This is exactly what Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes does. The front desk service and Concierge always have a smile and welcoming style. The food quality is good and restaurant service is top notch. In the bar, Oswaldo and Perla took great care of me. I had a great business trip to Aguascalientes and will definitely stay at Fiesta Americana.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MiguelCedeno, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Aguascalientes, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Good morning Q3692GDdennisr,

I thank you for sharing your experience in this last stay at the hotel, we are glad that it was pleasant.

We hope to see you soon again.

Miguel Angel Cedeño