See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

Booked for $32.00 US taxes included. This is a super clean, renovated hotel next to DHL, larger (and more expensive) hotels, OXXO across the street, Zantander ATM 1 block away, secure parking with guard, in short perfect for the budget traveler driving north or south. The bed is soft for Mexico with new flat screen and at least one English tv channel showing movies. There is a rooftop swimming pool with a view of Hermosillo. I stopped here on the way south because I had a terrible cold. The first night I climbed into bed and ordered room service consomme con pollo. This is by far the best homemade chicken soup in the universe, bar none. I stayed another night and ordered it again. Feeling a lot better I left in the morning, but I will miss the soup.

This place has a working elevator. The rooms are spacious with small balcony above the parking. It can get loud in the hallways (Mexican people have no filters). I turned on the in room fan, folded a towel over the vents to drown out a little of the white noise and slept the sleep of the innocent. I highly recommend this place. There is usually 1 person on staff who speaks English and all are helpful.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2015

I am traveling by myself thru mexico and getting advice on the facebook page "On the road to Mexico". I decided to stop in Hermosillo to take advantage of my travel. It is a huge town and I had read about the hotels and the new hotel zone. I need not pay huge money on a place to sleep and wanted it also not far away from center of town. I pulled into the Hotel by accident some what. It looked very nice from the outside , well taken care of. I parked on the street and walked in to a pleasant surprise. Very modern , clean, restaurant attached and secure. The price is very reasonable and I'd rate this better than any motel 6 in the good ole USA.

Room Tip: get a balcony you can view the city lights and mountains
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed February 23, 2015 via mobile

On our way to Mexico without reservations, we chose this hotel because our vehicle could be securely park either in front or on the property with the friendly security guard.

Unlike some hotels that are easily accesable from outside, we opted for this one because all foot traffic needed to pass by front desk. The room itself was roomy with a great patio view. We declined dining on site and preferred having street tacos a block away.

In essence, well-secured but pricey rooms and food.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Discover536160
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Drove through Hermosillo Around the 18th of October... Very helpful front desk clerk when I checked in, 24hr security for my car and, quick and tasty roomservice in the evening. When checking out in the am met the owner Luis, very helpful and attended to any questions I had on the way around town and which travel routes to take to Puerto Vallarta. I would recommend this hotel to anyone passing through or visiting. Thanks for the welcome!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed February 17, 2006

OK budget hotel to drop in for one night, don't go if you got heavy luggage. Elevator doesn't work.
If you want to have a drink at a lobby bar put on a fur coat because you get frosen, unfriendly waiter wil make you wait that long.

• Stayed: April 2005, travelled on business