Hampton Inn by Hilton Hermosillo
Hotel Montecarlo(Hermosillo)
San Andres Hotel(Hermosillo)
La Finca(Hermosillo)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat hotelairport shuttlechilaquileslanguage barriercomplimentary breakfast issqueezed orange juicespeak english very wellrooms are greattomato saucedepart earlyseveral choicesevery morningyogurtlimited menupleasant staycoffee makerfelt very safe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stopped for one night on a road trip through Mexico. This is one of the smaller rooms I've had at a Hampton Inn, but would be fine for a single business traveller. One of the best beds we've had in Mexico! The public spaces were lovely, especially the pool and patio area. Breakfast was very good, with a great selection of fresh fruit. We had no problems walking over to the mall for dinner, as suggested by one of the staff. While my Spanish is adequate (barely), I was grateful for the English-speaking staff members. It will be a great location when all the nearby road construction/improvement is complete.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Arrived and waited almost 35 minutes (yes I timed it) while the one receptionist argued with another guest about a reservation they lost. The guy clearly had a reservation number and the clerk just was as unhelpful as possible. I asked if I could just get my key as i checked in on line but she stated she was busy and will be with me when she can.

Had I not already paid for the room and been really tired, I would have just gone to another hotel and said screw it, but I stayed and sat and waited and waited until finally she got me my key.

The rooms are pretty small with just enough room for my carry-on. I have had similar size rooms at Ibis for half the cost.

No restaurants are near the hotel. You have to walk up the road and over to the mall which of course is closed at night to get food other than what they serve. So it truly isnt convenient. Grab your food before you get here.

The breakfast is pretty good, and that is about the only positive experience I had here. I stay in Hiltons enough to get Diamond status annually and this place ranks near the bottom for convenience, service, and comfort. They dont make any special accommodation or upgrades for Diamond members, so if you are one dont expect it.

When this place grows up it will probably be an ok place to stay. For now, I recommend you avoid it.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jonathan W
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a birthday weekend. Although the rooms are your basic run of the mill hotel rooms, they were clean comfortable, and all around great. The staff was amazing. Id give them more than 5 stara if i could. Jenni at the front desk was incredible making my bday weekend away top notch by upgrading my room and a few extras upon arrival.

Everyone was friendly, smiling and extremely welcoming. I would stay again and again when going to Universal or Disney.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chuck G
Reviewed 20 February 2018

The hotel is located in a developing part of Hermosillo. There are attractions within walking distance (Cerro de la Campaña, Mercado, Metropolitan Cathedral), but the walking conditions are not favorable due to construction and poor infrastructure. There are also a number of aggressive, untethered dogs in the nearby area, making walking inadvisable. None of these issues is the fault of the hotel.

The hotel itself is clean and safe. Keycards allow access only to your floor. The breakfast buffet, consisting of eggs, cereals, pastries, fruit, yogurt, chilaquiles, and juices, was excellent. The hotel has a limited menu available for other meals, but the food was very good. The staff were uniformly kind and dedicated to making my stay pleasant. They were good-natured about my attempts to speak Spanish, and there seemed to always be an English-speaking person on duty.

Transport from the airport is easy. Hire and pay for a taxi at the desk at the airport. To return to the airport, simply notify the front desk staff at least 12 hours in advance and a driver will take you there.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank mayflower16202018
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice business hotel, Clean large rooms, above average standard, excellent front desk staff, quiet location and a generous included full breakfast. Would definitely stay again. Secure parking for our motorbikes was available .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo