Lowest prices for your stay
Official Hotel
US$49
Expedia.comUS$63
Hotels.comUS$62
PricelineUS$62
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2019

Overall best hotel in town. Very accesible from the airport at a great location close to main shopping mall and government state offices. Has been very well kept through the years. Need to improve wi if.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MonicaR281, General Manager at Fiesta Inn Colima, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

Dear guest we appreciated you have choose Fiesta Inn again in your visit to Colima, we appreciated your comments about your stay and all our staff.

With our personnel in charge of the systems department will keep working in this item

We hope to see you soon

Reviewed March 14, 2019

Room was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was great and had a lot of food to choose. Dinner menu was great also, tried 6 different things and was not disappointed by any of them. Staff was very nice and courteous.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear guest, we appreciated your comments about your stay with us is really nice to see that our accommodations and facilities were as you expected.

Will be really nice to see you soon

Reviewed November 8, 2018

Great Hotel, with all the necessary amenities. Close enough to the airport, govermente complex and main Shopping mall. Rooms has a great space, very friendly staff, that will do the outmost to keep your stay at ease.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed October 26, 2018

Does what it says on the tin, a basic and no frills hotel with comfortable enough rooms that are clean and functional. My only room complaint is that they have very heavy quilts on the beds but it is impossible to get the aircon below 20.5 meaning I had a restless and fitful nights sleep and I could not get the right temperature.
A decent breakfast spread but I couldn't charge everything to my room meaning that I had to pay cash or by card for everything from room service to breakfast, shouldn't be that hard to do.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank TripMember020920162
MonicaR281, General Manager at Fiesta Inn Colima, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Dear Guest we appreciated your comments abut your stay with us. Our compromise is that you have all the comfort in our rooms, We will take care about the air condition and all the facilities you need.

We hope to see you soon

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

I visited the hotel for 4 nights as I have family in Colima. I arrived early on the first day and they let me check in early. I also asked to change my room upon arrival from a King Bed to Two Doubles and they accommodated this immediately. The room was clean, air conditioning was great and I couldn’t have really asked for more for what I paid. The free bottled water and toiletries were a nice touch. The maid came everyday and cleaned, made beds and changed towels. I had breakfast twice which was a great selection for a reasonable hotel price. The staff couldn’t have done more to meet my needs and were very attentive. The pool area was clean with fresh towels laid out ready to use. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and hope to stay again when I return. Keep up the good work!

Date of stay: September 2018