Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$61
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$61
Hotels.comUS$61
PricelineUS$61
eDreamsUS$61
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 21, 2019

I stayed here in July 2019 during the low season. I stayed in the middle section-it's a new section since I have last stayed there. The rooms are spacious and clean. The bathroom has a tub/shower-perfect! There is a large sink area next to the bathroom for getting ready. I had a room with 2 Queen size beds. The beds are comfortable. There is AC and a TV in the room. This was a quiet area..ask for room 714. It is away from the pool noise. They have computers and free wifi for guests to use in the lobby. Wifi on the entire grounds. The pool area is large and if you order a drink while at the pool they will bring it to you. Pool closes at 9 pm. They have a fitness/gym area and offer on site massages by appt. The restaurant has since moved to a new location on the grounds. I must say I miss the "palapas" outside dining. Now it looks more cafeteria style. Saying this I do not want to take away from the delicious food and service I received while dining there. Everyone on staff was very attentive. Shout out to my favorite server Ignacio (afternoon/evening shift). My stay at Hotel Maria Isabel was great! During my 8 day vacation I stayed at 4 hotels and this one was one of my absolute favorites!! The other hotel had a beautiful beach front-can you blame me? I will always stay and recommend Hotel Maria Isabel with confidence to anyone contemplating staying in Colima. The hotel is close to everything; stores, restaurants, downtown, etc. and it is a perfect spot to catch a taxi. Gracias a todo el personal del Hotel Maria Isabel que nos trataron con buen servicio y respeto. Los voy extrañar..Hasta pront Colima!!

Room tip: Get a room away from the pool if you like to relax during the day. Booking directly with the hotel is more expensive. Try Expedia, etc.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
HoteleraC, Concierge at Hotel Maria Isabel, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2019

Good morning Mrs. Sylvia, we thank you very much for your time to give us a high rating and for sharing your experience with other travelers, we deeply appreciate the time you spent sharing it with the entire Tripadvisor community. It gives us great pleasure and happiness to know that you enjoyed your stay and our facilities, I am sure that all our hotel staff enjoyed attending to your needs so that you could enjoy your vacation. We cannot wait to have the opportunity to serve you again.
I hope you have an excellent day,

Best regards!

Reviewed January 29, 2018

The staff at the hotel were very accommodating. The girl who books your day trips is so knowledgable with trip and roads, so proficient on the computer and always helpful.

They just need to update and put a little area aside for a bar, a real bar :))

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotelera C, Atención al Cliente at Hotel Maria Isabel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review. It is our pleasure to know that you had a wonderful stay with us and that you enjoyed your stay from start to finish. It feels very rewarding to acknowledge how much our guests appreciate what we do and the service we have provide and the warmth of our people, making everything special.

Thank you again for your kind comments, we wish to have you here again at your second home.

Pd. I will check about the bar ;)

Best regards.

Aida Zamora

Reviewed September 22, 2017

The hotel was more than we expected. It was well designed, Rooms were a good size and very clean. The water pressure in the shower was incredible. Stay included an amazing full breakfast buffet. Their pool was very well designed. Hotel was close to everything. The staff was friendly and courteous.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

The hotel we stayed was really clean and staff were nice great hotel to stay almost everything is walking distance food,markets,theater I really enjoy our stay I recommend this place maria isabel and great pool and they have a in house restaurant the food was ok

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

I live in Mexico and have traveled through it for more than fifty years. This is one of the best non-resort hotels that I have stayed at because it has ALL of the things that I want:

Not too far from a major freeway
Good quality rooms
Good, free in-room wifi
Friendly staff
Room safes (very important to me)
Easy parking with excellent auto security
Firm beds that don't wreck my back
Good neighborhood for walking with outdoor running track within one block
On-site restaurant with very good breakfast buffet

It also has two good-sized swimming pools and a nice surrounding pool area. I have not seen the fitness center, so I can't comment.

In summary, this is a comfortable, secure place that is very user friendly. If you are driving a car, it is much easier than negotiating the downtown hotels. I speak Spanish to the staff, so I'm not sure of their strength in English. My experience has been so perfect here that I would personally never take the chance on another hotel in Colima.

Date of stay: January 2017