See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 16, 2017

It is outside Dumaguete, and you need your own transport to get around if you stay here. But it is worth while. The bungalows are luxurious and complete, staff very service minded, nice pool and great food.

Great place to stay if you want Dumaguete within reach but prefer to stay outside the city.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank LeavingHolland
Reviewed December 11, 2017

First time we went, we ate in the dining room and enjoyed it. Second time a week later, we were seated at the large table next to the bar, but on the lower level. It as night, I felt many bites on my legs, i assumed it was mosquitoes. My assumption was wrong, I have about 50 large ant bites and scars on my legs now. I had to go to medical center. When I told a friend what happened, he told me he know where I was seated because same thing happend to him. Why would the staff seat us there and not warn us?

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

They used to be nice but not lately...the waitress don't smile anymore and it seems to hard for her to serve as..the menu got lesser selection now..most of the food we like not available anymore..the breakfast is too expensive so a simple 2eggs and a bits of bacon and bread..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Bambulo B, Front Office Manager at Bambulo, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2017

Hallo Mam, thanks a lot for your honest review. Fir the first part, we are verry sorry and therefor is no excuse!
For the food we have to say. Our turn over is not that good so we diseided to lower the variety to still serve u always fresh food. About the prices we are also sorry but all the foods and goods are much more expensive....
So that for we had no choice. Hope for your kind understanding...
Bambulo Management

Reviewed May 25, 2017

I have been there twice, just to enjoy the pool and the food, in the last two months with my wife, child and friends. I have never stayed in the rooms so I cannot comment on them.

The first time we were there was a Sunday, holiday afternoon and the place was very busy. The staff made the extra effort to get us a table and chairs to seat 8 of us who arrived plus the two others than joined us about an hour later. And they were able to do it. Well done to them all.

We ordered food, pizzas and other items and although it took some time for it to arrive (I am assuming because it was so busy) when it did arrive, it was delicious.

The children had a blast in their wonderful pool.

The second time we arrived the place was not so busy, almost empty but yet the service was still amazing and the food top notch. Again well done for making this a pleasant experience for us and our friends and children.

The only down side is that there are just too many older foreign men who do nothing but sit at tables occupying the best seating areas intended for six or more people, when they are just two or three of them, only drinking and not eating or swimming and staring at the women and children in the pool. Creepy is an understatement.

Room Tip: cannot comment
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Thanks a lot and hope to see you nd kids again....

Reviewed March 19, 2017

if you want to stay in a calm, relaxing and private place with your partner, try Bambulo resort. Staffs are very friendly and very accommodating. You feel at home when you are staying there. Price is also affordable. Try their very own brick oven meat lovers pizza, its the best pizza in town. :)

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Bambulo B, Manager at Bambulo, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2017

Haha Thanks a Lot for Your Rating!
We hope to see you soon again...
Was very nice to have You as Guest