US$62
US$95
US$79
US$75
US$20
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

Hotel Colonial was a motel like accommodation. The room was clean and had what we needed; a bed and a bathroom. There were no face cloths and house keeping didn't seem to have any. I ended up using a hand towel. One of us uses a CPAP machine and luckily we read another review that suggested we take an extension cord. Our room was near the pool, even though it was cool during our stay it was pleasant to sit outside in this well groomed area. Starbucks is within walking distance and so is a great seafood restaurant. I would not recommend eating at the restaurant next to the hotel.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2016

they had a party going on music was extremely loud, dis-respect for other guests, I had a very hard time getting them to give me extra towels we had to shower turn in towel to get fresh/extra, I asked for a iron & they argued was was in room, very dis-trustfull, I had 2 rooms and requested be next to each other & that did not happen we were 10 rooms away. rooms were clean

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Leticia P
Reviewed December 21, 2015

Came to stay here with family and the hotel smelled like sewer throughout the whole stay, not sure if they were having backup problems... Could hear the traffic and people walking outside the door, we expected more...

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2015

Have stayed here three different times so far. Internet in most of the rooms is not the best.
Service is okay, Have tried two other hotels in the area this is the best value for the dollar I found. Turns to be noise if you are on the ground floor. They seem to have a lot of groups who party till wee hours of the morning. My last stay there last night was exceptional. Arrived late, hotel was sold out however the one gentleman who speaks english made arrangements for me to stay in the executive suite.
I appreciated the fact that he knew I have stayed there a number of times and was willing to make an exception for me. Great customer service, raised my perception of the hotel.

Room Tip: Back rooms close to the parking tends to be noise. big groups seem to select these rooms for parties
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Estate555
Reviewed June 6, 2014

After nine days prowling the back roads of Baja we need showers, air conditioning and soft beds for a night before heading back to the US of A. The hotel looked pretty nice from the outside. The lobby was modern, sleek and welcoming. The rooms were old. The air conditioner was as loud as the freight trains going by all night. The beds were as hard as rocks. Pretty bad overall. We will not be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends