See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 2, 2016

My family and i checked into the hotel unfortunately tripadvisor had not contacted them thru the 3rd party. I had to call tripadvisor and they had to contact the 3rd party which then had to contact the hotel. Overall check in took about 50 min. It was a good stay. The rooms were clean and sheets and linens were clean. At breakfast time though, We were not allowed to bring out breakfast to out rooms. Even though the area for a little crowded with about 8 tables.

Room Tip: lower level inside with a pool landscape view. Very nice.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2016

Pleasant check in, room rate was good but I Didn't care for second floor accommodations. Rooms were clean and neat. One of our rooms a/c didn't work and couldn't get a repair even though it was 100+ degrees.Parking was tight but the pool area was nice and large.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms are better than 2 flights of stairs
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

Hotel Colonial was a motel like accommodation. The room was clean and had what we needed; a bed and a bathroom. There were no face cloths and house keeping didn't seem to have any. I ended up using a hand towel. One of us uses a CPAP machine and luckily we read another review that suggested we take an extension cord. Our room was near the pool, even though it was cool during our stay it was pleasant to sit outside in this well groomed area. Starbucks is within walking distance and so is a great seafood restaurant. I would not recommend eating at the restaurant next to the hotel.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2016

they had a party going on music was extremely loud, dis-respect for other guests, I had a very hard time getting them to give me extra towels we had to shower turn in towel to get fresh/extra, I asked for a iron & they argued was was in room, very dis-trustfull, I had 2 rooms and requested be next to each other & that did not happen we were 10 rooms away. rooms were clean

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Leticia P
Reviewed December 21, 2015

Came to stay here with family and the hotel smelled like sewer throughout the whole stay, not sure if they were having backup problems... Could hear the traffic and people walking outside the door, we expected more...

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family