“The best pizzas on the continent of America!”

Fontana Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #30 of 267 Restaurants in Mexicali
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 18, 2017

Just thinking of the pizzas gets my mouth watering. They're so good, I actually planned going back to the restaurant when knowing I would be revisiting Mexicali, all the way from Europe. And I did. And will too. Yummyyyyyy...

Reviewed July 29, 2016

The menu includes pizza, salad, spaghetti, raviolis, fettuccini. The food is very good, it is a nice place to go and eat pizza. The only bad thing is something the service is very slow

Reviewed March 18, 2015

This is a very family and traditional place is good place and love the pizza Regia and the fetuchini alfredo, but the services is very slow. After that is a very good place

Reviewed December 2, 2014

This is a nice restaurant where you can eat good Italian food. We usually eat a salad (Fontana Salad) along with a Pepperoni Pizza for the kids, my wife and I would order a dish like Raviolis, Pasta, all are good. I have gone with my family for lunch and dinner and all have been good experiences so I would recommend.

Reviewed November 26, 2014

Inside it is a little dark, but only adds to the ambiance. It's and Italian restaurant, so it's dark and romantic. We sat at a picnic style bench booth, with the classic red and white checkered plastic table cloths. We enjoyed it.