All reviews paradise village unit pools resort vrbo condominium tigre canadian pv canada
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Only 12 mins from the airport in Puerto Vallarta. Walked into the lobby at Taheima and immediately felt refreshed. Staff was very attentive and helpful. Beautiful and spacious accommodations with fantastic pools and wellness activities. Spa was great - Ramona gives the most amazing massage and Jennifer does a fabulous mani-pedi. The chef really does an amazing job in creating some fantastic dishes - all of which I suggest you sample.
The beach club, sports center and golf at El Tigre and Flamingo courses were really exceptional. Extra activities that our family enjoyed were ziplines on the longest lines in Mexico and scuba diving lessons at a nearby hotel. My husband had a few business meetings and conference calls in the well equiped conference center. We all loved it and can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank BoomToronto
Reviewed March 23, 2011

The Taheima experience was fantasic! The staff was friendly, attentive, and caring for my family and I. The location is perfectly situated for all kinds of fun activities. And I must say that the pool is the nicest I've ever encountered. From what I saw Taheima was flawless. FABULOUS VACATION THERE!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Verden16
Reviewed March 13, 2011

We just got back from an amazing week at Tahéima.
We are a couple (44 and 46 years old) passionate about traveling and wellbeing.
We found our paradise at Tahéima!
From the minute we walked in to the minute we walked out, everything was perfect! That's the best we can say.
The design and the ambiance of the Hotel are breathtaking, the service is warm and professional and the food is one of the best experience we never had.
Our main objective was to relax and take care of ourselves. Tahéima made it easy for us with is healthy food, fresh green juices, yoga and pilates classes every morning, infinite pool, meditation area and his calm and relaxing ambiance.
We recommnand strongly the temascal that was an hearth opening experience that we will never forget.
The only thing we were questioning is the fact that the hotel is not on the beach.
This turns out to be very positive as we really had the feeling to get back to an other world every night.They also provide transportation to the beach (5 minutes) and it is a nice walking distance. When you get there, you find a fabuloius beach that you can walk on for hours. It was a paradise for my jogger husband who ran 50 km during the week! We were surprise to find the same amazing service and food specially for the Tahéima's resident right at the beach. An employee by the name of Jesus prepared fresh juices and ceviches everyday for lunch with kindness. Thank you!

We would love to say a personal thank you to every exeptional member of the staff (we unfortunatly don't konw all their names!) who were sincerely engage to make our week unforgettable- Thank you!
A special thank also to Carlos that did contribute to make our dinner special and romantic every night.
And finally we had the pleasure to finish our trip on a special note by meeting the owner, M. Gaucher who is defintly a gentleman.

We are now back home with the hearth filled with amazing souvenirs but also inspired to keep healthy Tahéima habits in our daily life...less the warm weather and the beach!!!!

Tahéima is definitly THE UPPER WORLD and we hope to get back to it soon :)

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank moi-inc
Reviewed March 2, 2011

Let me start by saying my wife and I went for a three day get-a-way. It was not near enough time to take it all in.

Upon arriving we were greeted warmly and offered drinks while paperwork was put in order. All very pleasent and welcoming. Thereafter we were taken to our suite and introduced to Fidel Castro, our butler. From that point forward we did nothing but relax and take in the sotthing energy. The staff is.what sets Taheima apart from the rest. For example, we wanted to do some shopping and our butler was able to arrange a personal escort for the day to take us to all the best shops.

I think it best to say in the future I will be hard pressed to find someplace else to stay.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed February 24, 2011

We arrived to Taheima not really knowing what to expect from the area. My husband had never been to Mexico and I had never been to either of the Puerto or Nuevo Vallarta areas. The weather was awesome and consistently 29C for the entire week.

The rooms were clean and simple, there was a bathroom for every bedroom so privacy would never be an issue. We had several verandas to enjoy at any time of day and they were quite private as well.

We stayed in a penthouse suite and enjoyed the freedom of having our own full kitchen and making our own meals. The grocery store is close enough to walk and shuttles run frequently. We had 2 days of all-inclusive which i would highly recommend, in which time we tried to sample as much as possible. The food was exceptional with some really unique, flavourful and healthy options. The service was also excellent - super friendly and polite. 5 stars all the way - I would definitely suggest having the all-inclusive for most if not all of the stay.

The pool area is so stunning. i had never been to a hotel with so many beds outside perfect for relaxation. The concierge Fidel was so accomodating and so calm (though I know he was busy) I never felt as though I was imposing or taking any of their time.

While we were there, they had a grand opening night where we were able to meet and talk with the owners of Taheima, many of the staff and guests as well as meet a famous artist from Puerto Vallarta. They had lit candles to run all along the walkways and pools, live music and wonderful appetizers and cocktails to enjoy as well.

Unfortunately, we never had a chance to participate in the spa or the yoga or wellness classes, but we still went in and took a look at the facilities and of course they were top notch. They have built such a beautiful resort in such a lovely location I could see it being a great place for groups such as weddings and conventions.

We made a day trip of the beach (again only a 15 minute walk or 2 minute shuttle ride) and had a chance to eat a a few local restaurants (reasonably priced and good food) that were also quite good. We also took a few tours to experience a little of the history and beauty of Puerto Vallarta and really enjoyed ourselves.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple