All reviews paradise village unit pools resort vrbo condominium tigre canadian pv canada
Reviewed June 24, 2011

We just returned from seven glorious days at Taheima in Puerto Vallarta. This resort has everything: two incredible pools for swimming, lounging and just enjoying the lovely surroundings and architecture, fabulous restaurants with wonderful, healthy food and some of the best service I have ever experienced. The accommodations could not have been better. The fully equipped kitchen, lovely bedrooms and balconies made our stay so rejuvenating. I even peeked at the tags on the linens as they were so luxurious, I would like to find some just like them. In addition, Taheima was nicely located, near shops and the beach providing just the right amount of variety of activities. We loved having drinks at the beach club and we look forward to watching the sunset again at this lovely place.

2  Thank mberlin24
Reviewed June 23, 2011

We stayed at the Taheima Wellness Resort and Spa for a week in early June 2011. We were a little taken back at first as this is not your tipical Mexican all-inclusive hotel. Once we were shown to our room and got a feel for the place, we were in heaven. There were very few guests which made the place very quiet and peaceful. The room was great...we asked for a ground floor level room knowing that they all had private plunge pools. The front desk was very accomodating.
The food was good but a little too fancy for me. My husband absolutely loved it but with me being pregnant, I craved greasy American food, believe it or not. I had a few favorites that I ordered daily (ex. the cheesecake)!!! There is plenty of greasy food on the kids menu which I ordered off of when we ordered room service.
I can't say enough about the staff. Juan and Fidel Castro were extremely helpful. They even decorated our room with flowers, balloons, and a heart shaped cake for my birthday. We had only one bad experience at the resteraunt in regards to service. We just decided not to leave an extra tip that meal and the same servers were back on their game the following morning.
My husband loved the El Tigre golf course and made sure to take a bunch of pictures for me. There were Tigers, Pumas, and Cougars in cages around the course's property and they even had huge Iguanas all throughout the course...even some on the fairway. I loved getting to watch him at the 5th hole from our private pool. Overall it was an amazing trip.
I did have one minor complaint. We stayed in a Deluxe room and the tv was in the living area portion of the suite. I am someone who likes to fall asleep while watching tv so we ended up sleeping on the pull-out couch instead. I believe all the upgraded rooms (one, two, and three bedroom suites) have tvs in each bedroom and living area. If you happen to be like me...just something to note.
Taheima was a great place to stay and we would love to return with our kids someday!!! We would totally recommend this resort to friends, in fact, we already have!!

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room
2  Thank mamaheff
Reviewed June 21, 2011

Excellent spot for R & R. Highly recommend this Mexican destination to get away from the stresses of everyday life. Taheima is beautiful, from unique structures, tasteful art to Moroccan poolside beds....if you're looking for some wellness, it's here.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tia96
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I loved every moment i spent at this gorgeous resort. The pool took my breath away, and the peaceful environment truly allow me to fully relax. I'm homesick already, I cant wait to return!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank ArielMcH
Reviewed June 20, 2011

This certainly was the nicest place we’ve ever stayed. The staff is wonderful and attentive to your every need, the facility could not be more comfortable and beautiful, and the food was absolutely incredible – breakfast, lunch, and dinner! The accommodations were impeccably clean, large and comfortable with a nice view. Actually, the pool area is an architectural marvel in which we spent many hours swimming and relaxing, but we also enjoyed the fully equipped workout room. I’m sure there are many other nice places to stay in the Puerto Vallarta area, but this one must be one of the very best.

Room Tip: Golf course or pool view - both great!