My family and I just got home from a five-night stay at Taheima. My entire family loved this place, including my three teenage daughters. The highlight of the trip was our morning yoga class and afternoon relaxation class with Mariano! A truly wonderful and inspirational teacher! The food was outstanding and we appreciated having such a wonderful wait staff, especially the ever-pleasant Carlos! Temazcal was an experience not to be missed, but not for the faint-hearted! Marciano was a wonderful Temazcal guide as well. And, of course, we can't forget the mascot of this resort, the grey cat named Taheima. Don't forget to offer him a little snack when you see him! The Beach Club was beautiful, the food there was great, and the shuttle was timely and took only a few short minutes to get there. Not a hassle at all. The rooms were clean, the pool was lovely, and the massages were heavenly. The only thing that we can really say could be improved would be to have a larger variety of classes, and faster service time for food at pool and at dinner... but we were in Mexico, and so we took it with a grain of salt, the same way we took our delicious margaritas!! The staff all worked very hard! I did not enjoy having to sign a receipt every time we ate, and it seemed to be unclear whether gratuities were included in the all-inclusive or not. I would prefer having gratuities included for certain and not have to worry about that at all. We tipped a bit extra just in case, as the staff was so helpful and friendly. It is indeed a very relaxing and healthy vacation... it is not a place to be if you want the loud, nightlife/party atmosphere. For us, it was different than the usual vacation -- It was real, wholesome, quality family time! It is a welcome change for a family to all do yoga, temazcal, massages, and relaxation class together rather than the same old vacation stuff. We met many interesting and friendly people there, and we would love to go back there someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taheima Wellness Resort & Spa Hideaway Retreat Defines a Holiday Experience With a Meaning and Purpose for Body, Mind and Soul. Taheima, located within 10 minutes of Puerto Vallarta International Airport, offers convenience and ease-of-access, all within its own tropical oasis. Taheima offers its own landscaped lagoons and Infinity swimming pools, beach club, Taheima artfully unites shelter with nature within a tropical environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taheima Wellness Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taheima Wellness Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Taheima Wellness Resort And Spa
- Taheima Wellness Resort & Spa Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit