We just returned from our week at Occidental Grand and we had an excellent time! The resort is small, the beach is beautiful and the staff is friendly. The food is what you would expect at an all inclusive resort, nothing fantastic but pretty good. The rooms are clean, the showers were hot and the beds were big!
We loved the area - being away from the busy beaches of PV, we had a long, and quieter beach where we walked to Bucerias in just under 3 hours. We spent a few evening in Bucerias and had some fantastic street tacos, took in some local entertainment and checked out the band at the Drunken Duck. The Canopy River Expedition Ziplining trip was quite the experience and highly recommended for those who are looking for a bit of a thrill. You can't take your camera but their photos are well worth the money.
Can't wait for the next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-inclusive Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta is the ideal hotel for families, couples, and friends looking to enjoy a fun vacation on the Pacific shores of Mexico. Recently renovated, Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta has been updated with the latest modern amenities and technology to ensure a pleasant stay. The hotel is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Riviera Nayarit, minutes from the Nuevo Vallarta shopping center and the best stores and restaurants in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Barcelo and Travelocity so you can book your Occidental Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Occidental Allegro Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Nuevo Vallarta Occidental Allegro Hotel
- Occidental Nuevo Vallarta Riviera Nayarit