We took our family of 4 to Puerto Vallarta for the first time in March of 2012. We were not disappointed. The weather & views were spectacular. The resort was good. The staff was wonderful and very attentive. The food was good at every restaurant. Our favorite was Juan at Nona Ma Hana. Our biggest complaint was the bathrooms. There was no counter space, and not very sound proof. A little intimidating with 4 people in one room. Luckily the Triton bar was right behind our room, so we found ourselves using the public bathrooms as much as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta is a gorgeous, 348-room beachfront property ideally situated between mountains and the Pacific Ocean, featuring unmatched, all-inclusive luxury accommodations including in-room double hydro spa tubs, fine dining, top-shelf drinks, 24-hour room service, live entertainment and more. One of only three AAA Four-Diamond hotels in the area, this stylish property boasts six restaurants offering tantalizing specialty cuisines, four bars and lounges with top shelf drinks, two large outdoor swimming pools, children's pool, beach volleyball court, Body Rock Fitness Center, unmatched music memorabilia, signature Rock Spa(R), a Rock Shop and much more. The property additionally features 6,300 square feet of meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vallarta Palace Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Vallarta Palace Nuevo
- Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit