A brief review of a wonderful week at the Marival Residences and World Spa.
Georgeous, modern two bedroom suite with large balcony and large living room and dining room area. Even had a kitchen (stocked with water, soft drinks and beer- all inclusive) and washer/dryer.
The suite was cleaned in an immaculate fashion. It was very very clean and the cleaning staff did a phenomenal job. In fact the whole resort was absolutely immaculate. Even the swimming pool water was clean and clear.
The washrooms around the resort were very clean and they provided cloth towels for wiping hands.
We had most breakfasts on our large balcony and this included freshly squeezed orange juice and smoothies with a large breakfast menu. A few glitches with room service but again overall the room service was great. We even had a rib eye and apple pie at 12 midnight which was well prepared and promptly delivered.
Fabulous, fabulous! We all agreed that the food was a highlight and that the fish dishes were the best. They really know how to prepare seafood. Food was tastefully presented but more importantly exceptionally well prepared and cooked. We like to go to New York for restaurant week and OVERALL I would say the food experience here is on a par with most gourmet restaurants.
If you are into stuffing your face on buffets this may not be the best place for you. If you are into fine food and moderate size portions this is it. Mind you, you can order as many courses or plates as you desire and as we did, go to Insu their roof top tapas bar for appetizers and then to the main restaurant for dinner.
By the end of our 7 day stay the staff anticipated our needs.
They really work to make sure you have towels, sun screen, drinks and anything you need for a laid back holiday. The pools were immaculate and the loungers very comfortable.
The beach club is about 5 minutes from the property. They serve drinks, have cabanas ( for no extra charge) and serve a great lunch right there.
Service was great there as well.
Beautiful. The massage rooms are each decorated and set up to provide a different kind of international massage. They were fantastic.
We used the gym and my daughter took pilates classes in the morning which she enjoyed.
The beach is not on the hotel property but part of their other property: Marivel Suites. You can walk or take the shuttle.
Many of the suites at the Residences do have ocean views though.
The beach club is beside a public beach and it can be crowded. We were at the Marival Residences during the summer and the other resort was very crowded with local guests.
Size of resort
The resort was originally a condo development. When we were there in the summer it was not very crowded except for 2 days of our stay. I wonder if the resort was at full occupancy whether the pools and beach club could handle the numbers.
Not much else negative to report. If you are looking for a wonderful relaxing and fine dining holiday this would be the place. We ( my wife, two older children) had a great time and agree it was one of our best all inclusive and holiday experiences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Something Different, Something Better! Beyond rooms or suites… the only luxury all-inclusive resort featuring modern Residences and Villas- so spacious from 1400 to 3940 sq ft! TripAdvisor Awards in Best Luxury, Best Family and Excellence. Award winning chefs offer a la carte international gourmet dining. Guests enjoy free tours, unlimited golf, VIP full service beach club and 5 star service, plus exchange privileges at sister hotel Marival Resort and Suites. Experience Melange World Spa with unique treatment rooms from 9 countries around the world. Special Kids and Teens programs too. Spacious all-inclusive Residences for couples and families are in the perfect locations. Demi-Pool Residences feature a “walk out” full service garden patio and secluded infinity pool. Ocean View Residences surround you with breathtaking views of the Pacific from sunrise to sunset. Rooftop Penthouses have private rooftop plunge pool and sundeck. For couples- renew your vows or get married for FREE with our FREE Wedding package! For families- the ultimate all-inclusive Family Emotion program with over 10 included extras customized just for your family! High-end Residences, indulgent services…nothing compares! Marival Residences Luxury Resort® is a 4 Diamond Award winner. A World Apart in a Class by Itself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Marival Residences Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marival Vallarta
- Marival Club
- Grand Marival Nuevo Vallarta
- Marival Nuevo Vallarta
- Grand Marival Mexico
- Nuevo Vallarta Marival
- Marival Grand Club Suites Nuevo Vallarta
- Marival Grand Hotel
- Marival Vacation Club
- Club Marival Mexico