“just closing for the season in September”
Review of Estudio-Cafe

Estudio-Cafe
More attraction details
Owner description: Recognized local artists show in studio by café. Outdoor waterside shows Saturday mornings November thru March.
Reviewed May 24, 2017

I went hoping to experience the art work, unfortunately it was closed.The area is known for the art galleries and interesting sculptures

1  Thank Jillian R
in 8 reviews
"brunch"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

We love going to Estudio for brunch or when they have dinner specials. Great food and value. Carmen always treats us well.

Reviewed May 10, 2017

Good view of the marina from a shady, open air porch. The food was cooked fresh and within sight of the tables and was very tasty. My wife loved her Spanish omelet and my French toast with a side of eggs was good as well. I had a chance to taste my wife's blended drink of milk and strawberries and thought it was delicious. I will get one for myself when we go back.

I recommend this restaurant as long as you aren't on a tight schedule. Didn't take forever but don't expect fast food either.

Reviewed April 22, 2017

This family owned and operated restaurant is absolutely wonderful! french toast is soooo good! Dinners gourmet!!!!

2  Thank Kathie S