Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Whale soup in the Pacific

A comfortable catamaran took is out twelve or so miles in the Pacific Ocean. The Humpback whale... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
PATMAHONEY
San Miguel de Allende
Perfect day of Whale Watching

We were approached yesterday while on the Beach by Fernando who offered us a good rate in Cdn funds... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$25.00
from US$138.99
from US$129.00
More Info
All reviews marine biologist see whales baby whale great whale watching yacht club boat holds hour tour whale watching trip highly recommend this company banderas bay great guide answer questions life vests continental breakfast sea life photos taken amazing animals
Reviewed June 27, 2017

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW... Sorry for all the superlatives but this deserves it. It is without doubt a must see when in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

We arrived at 7:00am departing at 07:30. Our guide was a chap called Benjamin who we found to be both humerus and extremely knowledgable. We seemed to travel along way from shore in our quest to see these fantastic beasts and WOW did we see them. We came across

Date of experience: December 2016
6  Thank HelenandNeil122
Reviewed April 27, 2017

Wonderful excursion.
I booked this myself directly and I am glad I did.
Really knowledgeable about whales and they genuinely care about conservation. There were only about 7 of us on the boat. Plus the crew.
I was told elsewhere not to bother with a whale tour as we were too late in the season. 17th March ish I am glad I didn't listen as we got to see about six! Plus turtles and wild dolphins and Rays. Plus we got the photos emailed to us too. A wonderful trip, a must do if you are in the area at the right time.

5  Thank CeCe82
WhaleLuvr, Owner at Whale Watch Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

We are very happy you chose to join us too!
We love to share our knowledge and passion for the whales with our guests and Puerto Vallarta is an amazing place to encounter the whales, dolphins and more.
Hope to see you again for more adventures with whales.

Reviewed April 3, 2017

Whale Watch Vallarta best experience of our holiday we were lucky to Have Lila and Elisa with us so much learnt about the whales. Hearing them singing under the boat was so emotional! We were lucky to see a few whales then to be able to follow mum and baby we got so many amazing photos as the small boat go to follow them . We would highly recommend Whale Watch Vallarta to anybody visiting Mexico cant wait to go back .

3  Thank roystonkaren
WhaleLuvr, Owner at Whale Watch Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017

We look forward to welcoming you back!
Thanks for joining Lilia and Elisa to meet and learn about the whales here in Puerto Vallarta.
We really appreciate the review and recommendation.
Hope there are many more wonderful encounters with whales for us to share!

Reviewed March 26, 2017

We saw several whales, as well as dolphins. Our guide was great, nice, well informed and took many pictures to share with us. They stopped to pick up litter in the bay, genuinely care about the whales and the environment. I liked the small boat and small group of 8.

Date of experience: March 2017

Thanks for joining Whale Watch Vallarta to responsibly meet the amazing whales here in Puerto Vallarta.
We appreciate that you not only chose to share your precious vacation time with us, but that you took the time to share your experience here for the benefit of others coming to Puerto Vallarta.
Thanks again, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

When you have the same services offered by different people, it is the customer service that wins you over. People here were amazing! I booked last minute over the phone and they were extremely patient - my phone reception was bad, internet connection bad and credit card problems ... and I believe they even stayed passed the time they close to accommodate me. Which made me feel bad but because it was so last minute and I was there only a couple of days, wanted to make sure I get a spot. They offer water on the boat and said they would send the pictures and sound of the whales we heard. I have been whale watching before and my favorite was this one and the one in Nova Scotia Canada on Grand Manan Island. Not because of the whales, but because of the services. Whales you may or may not see but excellent service here is guaranteed! They were a tad pricey but if you pay cash it is 84$ instead of 99$. In the end, it was still worth it. And if you choose to go, best would be January or may be February, mid season. From my understanding, since breaching is part of the courting behavior you may see some then than at the beginning or end of the season. I definitely will book a trip here in 2018-2019 and watch the whales with this company. They are the only one I would recommended in Vallarta!

Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Telekom
1  Thank Manohisoa

Thanks for the lovely review and for giving us a chance to impress! We really enjoy the privilege of being able to share these experiences with our guests and we are always happy to know how much our guests appreciate our approach to running our little whale watching company.
We look forward to having you join us again for more adventures with whales.