The grounds of this hotel are stunning. There are elaborate gardens and pools, and the lazy river is fantastic. We could not believe the size of the suite. It was impressive.
The aspects that we didn't like were the lack of night time entertainment, the early closing of the pool, the huge size of the resort, and the remoteness of it.
Although I had read that this hotel was not near town, I was not expecting it to seem so far from things. We like to experience the local culture, and the long bus ride (2 connecting buses) to get to Puerto Vallarta seemed to take more than an hour each way.
I like the Puerto Vallarta area, but if I visit again, I will stay closer to Puerto Vallarta rather than staying in Nuevo Vallarta.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Wyndham Nuevo Vallarta
- Grand Mayan Resort Nuevo Vallarta
- Grand Mayan Puerto Vallarta
- The Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta Riviera Nayarit