We were even attacked at the airport and the supermarket! Anyway, one of the presentations is at the Mayan Palace, so expect one of your mornings to be wasted on that. The staff (maids, bellboys and cart drivers) are extremely friendly. The restaurants have great food (except Taco Break-- don't eat there), but if you didn't get the all-inclusive, are rather expensive. Overall, a good place to stay if you get a good deal and you know what to expect.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Wyndham Nuevo Vallarta
- Grand Mayan Resort Nuevo Vallarta
- Grand Mayan Puerto Vallarta
- The Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta Riviera Nayarit