Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Lynett1234

Friendly soul!!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 9, 2017via mobile
Great place to rest my weary bones after travelling for 10 hours. Super friendly owner as well as helpful. Old hotel so keep in mind that sound carries and you may hear your neighbours lol! I was traveling alone and I felt quite safe. I'd stay there again.
Date of stay: August 2017
55.6 km from Boundary Creek Motel
57.8 km from Boundary Creek Motel
56.4 km from Boundary Creek Motel
View more hotels in Greenwood
All reviews creek boundary turn host office wifi motel fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Had a reservation at greenwood motel and cancelled as soon as we arrived. Local recommended Boundary Creek Motel
Older motel but well cared for and clean!!
Polite owner that came out to meet the car as we pulled in.
Just the type of place you want while travelling for a quick stop, reasonably priced, and local people speak kindly about.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2016

Convenient stop after sitting in traffic for hours. Staff were happy to reopen office at a late hour and were very friendly. Rooms are small and you can hear your neighbours, bed was comfortable and price was fair for summer .

Room tip: Try not to get a room that is occupied next door. We cold hear snoring through the walls.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jenniferb829
Reviewed August 29, 2015

Having been very happy with this Motel we reserved again for the August Long Weekend. The proprietor understood that we were travelling with two vehicles full of possessions (moving out of Lower Mainland), a canoe, and towing a RV. We spoke on the phone and by email confirming that we would have a place to stay. Just before departure I received a cryptic email to "call" ... this was to cancel our accommodations because someone else wanted to stay longer than they were supposed to stay. Essentially our reservation was worthless (circumstances irrelevant) because the proprietor was unwilling to enforce the Hotel Keepers Act to prevent some other party from overstaying their reservation. This left us without accommodation as now it was the Long Weekend and impossible for us to reserve elsewhere. In short: you will enjoy the facilities IF YOU GET A ROOM but you CAN NOT COUNT ON A RESERVATION to be honoured. It was my impression that the proprietor was caving in to an aggressive over-holder who dictated to him and hoping that we would be the lesser problem by abandoning his promise to us.

Room tip: You Can Not Rely on A Reservation
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2015 via mobile

I had to spend almost a month staying at this motel while in town for work. The rooms were clean. The kitchens were fairly complete and had everything we needed. There were separate rooms and cable tv. The management was not only friendly but also very accommodating and helpful.
I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2015

I called to make a reservation I was told $75 and got my credit card. He asked how many children I had and I have 4. Once I told him that I was bringing my 4 children I was asked "are you going to be able to handle it" I told him yes.
Then he told me that he would be charging me more because I'm bringing 4 children. ($10 a person) I explained that his site said that they were free if under 12 (they all are under 12) and he said yes but you will use more electricity (??!) That I should pay the extra money. He then tried to lower the price but it was still more than what he initially told me and that I "need to support his business". I asked to cancel my reservation

Date of stay: June 2015