Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Erick S

A perfect recharge!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 16, 2023
I was greeted with a joyous gathering of picnic tables and a fire out back. What first made this stop-in excellent was the people and friendly, comfortable conversation. Secondly, I was treated like family. Room ve5y cozy.

10/10 highly recommend. A perfect stop in the smallest city in Canada!
Date of stay: October 2023
Room Tip: Relax.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
33.7 km from Boundary Creek Motel
56.9 km from Boundary Creek Motel
55.6 km from Boundary Creek Motel
View more hotels in Greenwood
All reviews creek boundary turn host office wifi motel fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2023

Outstanding customer service, the lady at the front desk was super helpful!! I had a hotel booked in midway but due to my late arrival it was cancelled and I had to scramble to find a place, after being turned around by another motel in Greenwood I drove by here and saw some people in the office hanging out.

Even with the sign saying they were closed and them being off hours she was super helpful and luckily had one room left. Travelling across North America sometimes I’m use to checking in late at night even in small towns so I found it very odd that people turn business away and leave people stranded to sleep in their vehicles.

The rooms a lot older and smaller of a space, the floor was a little dusty and the fridge was a tiny bit dirty but I had a great sleep in the bed which was comfy. The wifi was very fast as well which is nice if you like that.

I give them high rating due to their kind hearts, it’s rare you find people like this now a days.

Room tip: $89 is a fair price for what you get. Nice space for what you pay for.
Date of stay: May 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2022

I was travelling long distances and wanted a place at a reasonable cost, this place fit the bill. The room was clean. The host (Kat) is friendly and went out of her way to help when I arrived late. Good value for the money.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed June 16, 2022

Originally was going to stay 4 days.. Reviews were good. When were arrived we were put in room 8. Walked in it was dirty. Left to see family, came back they rented out room so they put us in room 4. That room was dirty as well. We stayed one night. Had driven 11 hrs that day and could not find anything else pet friendly. They charged us over $100 for the night and it was not worth that price at all. There was dirt everywhere, dirty towel left in the bathroom. There was a bug in the sugar. Stove and cupboards were dirty. I would never stay here again. Thankfully I contacted a local AirBNB who opened up their cabin for us.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

The room I stayed in (#7) was very small, a bit old-fashioned, small tube tv, etc.
There was only a tiny push lock on the door and you couldn't lock the door with your key. There was a door leading to the next room, with no way of locking that from my side (it was locked).
That made it feel not really safe to me.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 31, 2017

Coming from Port Moody area,we(double occupant) decide to go for a one to two weeks long road trip into the region of Kootenay , B.C. We drove through Greenwood two years ago from Grand Fork and it seems to us to be a neat little historical town,but this time it was just a lay over to drive further east.There are only three choices for a motel to stay in Greenwood,...Boundary Creek Motel and RV Park...,Evening star ...and Greenwood Motel & RV Park.We pick the Boundary Creek Motel and RV Park.It was the only place that had a dog friendly suite available.From the outside other than a fresh coat of paint... this place has the same dated looks from the 60s-70s era...Once we walk into our suite,this place...really hasn't been updated or upgraded in anyway at all...Matter of fact if you want to feel what it is like to stay in the 1960s -1970s era motel ...you are in the right place. When we walked into our suite we noticed immediately an scent throughout our whole suite..not the scent that will drive the average visitor away...not the scent from a heavy perfume that will trigger my allergy to an over drive.Its just has that 1960s-1970s smell.Its got a tube TV and a older style kitchenette ..All these are functional.We feel one of the reason why anyone would want to spend a night in a place like this???For us was to get some decent rest from a comfortable bed.The bed in our suite really delivers.. it felt really comfortable and supportive...from what we can see...it has a pretty high quality mattress,but isn't that a standard equipment for you to rest on during your stay??? We feel the price we paid for this motel was kind of high...and for the same price there are much better options...however if you are like us ,just there at Greenwood for a layover ...with a very limited choices available during the 3rd week of August....a roof over our head is better than cat naps in our car.The price we paid for two adults and a 4 lb dog who sleeps in his kennel bag was over $100.00! This is a place we would classify as your very average motel that you often find on the side of any hi-way.A smarter option we would opt for next time is to book early and drive to Grand Fork ...there are some motels there that charges about the same price with updated everything and not just the bed itself.We gave this place a 3 star rating...due to the very high quality mattress we were on.The suite we were in was suite 9...but we do not know if other suites has this same high quality mattress.

Date of stay: August 2017