Open today: 12:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Review Highlights
Wonderful Workshop

I had the good fortune to spend a day with Dani in a private photo workshop. She is a talented... read more

Reviewed January 4, 2020
christophermarin
Whittier, California
Highlight of our trip

Dani was the perfect person to help me increase my knowledge of landscape photography. She is... read more

Reviewed December 22, 2019
6sixfam

All reviews landscape photography camera equipment talented photographer great images moraine lake dani session teacher shoot techniques technical taught knowledge banff adventure skills lesson
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2015

I found Dani on line and booked two 5 hour morning sessions with her, the first in Banff and the second in The Lake Louise area. She knew just where to shoot and when depending on the weather and the sky. She is a very knowledgeable photographer and taught me several valuable tips which have helped me all summer long. We both were shooting with Canon cameras and I appreciated the fact that she was so familiar with my camera and helped with many nuanced adjustments. I would work with her again in a heartbeat.....Thank you Dani

Date of experience: June 2015
dadadadani, Owner at Banff Photo Workshops & Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2015

Thank you very much Steve for your wonderful review! It was so great to spend those two mornings with you! I am very happy that I was able to help and you were able to use stuff we covered elsewhere!

Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

I was fortunate enough to do a one on one, two day workshop at the beginning of June 2015 with Dani. She took me to some excellent locations that I would have never found on my own. She helped me with set up, composition and settings. Even though I am an experienced photographer I learned a lot from Dani, including the use of various types of ND filters. The workshops were excellent value and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to do some beautiful landscape photography in the this area.

Date of experience: June 2015

Harvey, Thank you very much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasuring working with you over those two days!

Reviewed July 4, 2015 via mobile

I spent a morning along the icefield parkway and Dani showed me great locations and how get the best shot with conditions that were totally different to what I'm used too.
I thoroughly enjoyed it and highly recommend it
James

Date of experience: May 2015

Thank you so very much James for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you!