“Great coffee!”

Now n Zen Coffee and Tea House
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Stratford
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: Indoors by the fireplace, or outside on the patio depending on the weather. Sit down and relax in front of the fireplace while you enjoy a fantastic Cappuccino, Gourmet Soup or one of our combos (salad/sandwich/soup) finish it off with the best desserts on the Island. We also offer great breakfast choices and brunch options. All our coffee and tea is organic and fair traded, available hot or iced. Vegan, Gluten Free, Organic and Fair Trade options all available.
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Great cup of coffee! I stopped here because I liked the name - and was pleased with good service and a great cup of coffee!

Thank skiparkcity!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I look forward to going back every time! I haven't tried it yet, but apparently they serve some fantastic soup. I have had their grilled cheese sandwiches on several occasions and they are delicious - especially with the pear! Nice comfy chairs and a fire place make a relaxing atmosphere. Service is always great every time I've been there.

Snowbird1986, Owner at Now n Zen Coffee and Tea House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Thank you for your review, we strive to keep improving.
BC

Reviewed 12 April 2016

My wife and I tried the grilled cheese with apple panini sandwich which was excellent. We just moved to this area and we know we will frequent this delightful cafe a lot. Great food, coffee and friendly service.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Soup is excellent, and the sandwich is top-notch. Very fresh. Wouldn't even know it was gluten free bread!

1  Thank Laura W
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Now and Zen has such a peaceful atmosphere! It's a great place to enjoy coffee and a sandwich (delicious) and engage in conversation with a friend or two. This is also my "go to" place when I'm needing to do some homework. Excellent service all around.

1  Thank David C