“Just a Tea”

Now n Zen Coffee and Tea House
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Stratford
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: Indoors by the fireplace, or outside on the patio depending on the weather. Sit down and relax in front of the fireplace while you enjoy a fantastic Cappuccino, Gourmet Soup or one of our combos (salad/sandwich/soup) finish it off with the best desserts on the Island. We also offer great breakfast choices and brunch options. All our coffee and tea is organic and fair traded, available hot or iced. Vegan, Gluten Free, Organic and Fair Trade options all available.
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I had not been to Now n Zen Coffee and Tea House for quite a while. I was going for a tea and to see perhaps if there was something that I may snack on. The tea was loose leaf and flavorful. It was a good tea but not a great tea. The service was adequate but not something that would bring me back.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

This is one of the most favourite places I enjoy going to here on PEI. The relaxed atmosphere along with the wonderful hospitality and friendliness of the staff makes it second to none. Whether you want a full lunch, light supper, snack or just coffee, tea or latte you will find it all here. They have many options for people that may have certain food sensitivities as well as an array of options for anyone to enjoy and leave feeling healthy as well as satisfied. Relax by the fireplace in comfy chairs with a nice hot latte or comfortably sit at a table while enjoying your meal. Along with many other options, now and zen offers yoga classes, sells yoga equipment, candles and even jewelry. You can also by teas, coffee beans and many other treats to go. One of my favourite things to get here are the gluten,vegan nut free glory muffins and a regular latte made with almond milk. Now and Zen supports local businesses and always serves fresh along with a genuine smile. Love this place!!! I'll give it an eleven out of zen!

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I have yet to have their soup but they all look delicious.

Their chai tea is the best I've had since Vancouver. If you get a chance to have the tea, you MUST have their ginger cookie with it. Just like my mom use to make them. Sooo yummy.

Snowbird1986, Owner at Now n Zen Coffee and Tea House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Thanks, we are proud of our Canadian made Chai. Check out our soups of day on our Facebook page to see if anything peeks your interest.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I rented a cottage in the Stratford area and was thrilled to find that the Now and Zen Coffee House was close enough that I could start each day with one of their great coffees.

I tried something different each day depending on the mood of the day and was never dissapointed. Not to mention the great breakfast sandwiches and treats that are made on site that are always fresh and satisfying.

This is a great place to grab something and go or to sit and relax and enjoy the comfortable, friendly atmosphere.

One of my favorite things to do on my vacation.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

We were looking forward to a really good, strong cup of coffee, but were a little disappointed. Coffee was average, service was a little slow. The muffin we bought to go made for a healthy lunch snack later on in the day. It was an a verge coffee shop, just like so many across North America- nothing outstanding

Snowbird1986, Owner at Now n Zen Coffee and Tea House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Thanks for the good review on our muffins, we are very proud of them. Our Organic House Blend is a medium dark roast which seems to cover most peoples tastes but, if you prefer something bolder/stronger we offer our Dark Roast Sumatran in a French Press. This is a very robust and smooth coffee.
Bob