1,041 results
All reviews fire pit hot pools bread bar pacini restaurant rooftop suite great hotel one bedroom suite hot tub on the roof small kitchenette indoor pool top floor underground parking walk in shower loved this hotel on site restaurant living area reception area
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

New , clean,great beds and great view of mountains! Stayed in Junior Suite. A large coffee pot would have been better than an individual Keurig. Also a sharp knife for cutting. Two amazing hot tubs on roof with spectacular view!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Our room was a king suite 2nd floor. Very convenient to the lobby. The balcony looked into other rooms but it was too cold to use it anyway. The suite was nice because I could get up early and close the door and not disturb my spouse.
The hotel was in excellent condition. The restaurant was excellent and it was also convenient to shopping. They had ample underground parking. WiFi was included-a must for me. This will be our hotel of choice when returning to Banff.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

Our room was spacious with an extremely comfy king bed in a separate room. Staff were friendly and accommodating. It's the perfect spot, not too close to busy "downtown" but not too far away that you have to drive to go for lunch etc

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

We stayed on the ground floor and found it extremely noisy, day or night, even when wearing earplugs to sleep. Doors did not stop any noise! Bathroom was found dirty and manager had an attitude when confronted. For the price, you could find much nicer hotels in the near area. I would not recommend this place.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kmf46
BanffGM, General Manager at Moose Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me about your stay by responding to my email, Mr. F. I appreciate you making the efforts to phone me in regards to your stay at the hotel and I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to Banff at the Moose or one of our other properties with the Banff Lodging Company.

Reviewed May 6, 2017

We took a chance on the hotel just prior to arriving in Banff and were not disappointed. We even added an extra night. The staff were friendly and helpful with good knowledge of the area and amenities. The newness of the hotel was pleasant and the decor reflected an upscale hunting lodge. Rooms were small but had everything we needed including a patio area with seats. The biggest bonus was the roof-top hot tub and fire pit with spectacular mountain views. We also enjoyed a wonderful meal in Pacini's restaurant.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel