1,032 results
All reviews fire pit bread bar hot pools pacini restaurant rooftop suite great hotel one bedroom suite small kitchenette indoor pool top floor underground parking walk in shower loved this hotel living area on site restaurant reception area downtown banff

Stayed here 4 nights with two other couples for a ski trip

Great newer building in a very convenient location close to shopping and restaurants.

Plenty of parking in the underground garage

The maid service could have been better and I wish they coffee service in the lobby. I am an early riser and didn’t want to wake my wife while making coffee

Beds were very comfortable even though I the sheets felt starchy

Roof top pool and hot tubs were nice and the exercise room did the job

We would stay here again

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Hotel next door had no room, told us to come here. So glad we did this hotel is amazing!!! Beautiful! I can’t wait to hit the pool up!!! It has an indoor and outdoor one! Our Dodge Ram even fit in the underground parking! That never happens to us!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Moose Hotel and Suites for 2 nights.

I was looking for a nice hotel in the middle of Banff. When I found Moose Hotel and Suites I was almost immediately sold on this hotel because of the location and the hotel being near brand new.

I originally booked a superior king exterior facing room (most basic room), but was asked if I wanted to upgrade to the rooftop suite for an extra $50 a night when checking in, which I went from the lowest level room to the highest! (It must of been very slow)

I agreed as normally in February the rooftop suite is around $330 normally depending on the day of the week you book, not to mention I booked when they had a Boxing Day special so I got a really good deal and just paid the difference for the rooftop. I essentially paid $200 per night for the rooftop suite, what an great deal. ($450 with tax and fees included for two nights)

The views from the rooftop balcony were good considering the room is right in the middle of Banff with lots of building around.

The parking is free and is underground, which is great. The only con about parking is the parking spots are tiny, good luck parking two trucks or even large suvs beside each other. Luckily I went in the middle of the week and in February so there was lots of room available.

The hotel has free wifi which is good.

The rooftop suite king bed was comfortable, bathroom was nice also, just a standing shower no tub which is no issue for me.

The rooftop suite being 534sq/ft made it more than enough room, very comfortable.

The bathroom is inside the bedroom in a separate room, I found it odd why they would put the toilet right beside the wall near the bed, you may need to run the shower if your using the toilet and your on a romantic date....I guess it’s not a far walk to the toilet though lol.

The electric fireplace was one of my favourite parts of the room, very warm and romantic sitting on the couch relaxing in front of the fireplace watching tv at night.

The kitchen had a sink and fridge and cupboards with glasses Inside which was convenient.

The rooftop hot tub was my favourite part of the hotel though. Large hot tub which you can see the mountains all around you.

I don’t like busy hot tubs or pools which I would avoid normally, but again being in February and during the week I was the ONLY person on the entire rooftop and In the hot tub, there was also a beautiful propane fire going. I would probably avoid this in busy months unless you don’t mind being crowed with other people. This was an incredible experience.

The only negative thing about the rooftop suite is you have to walk a few minutes outside to get inside depending how far your room is from the main building.

There was a blizzard on one the days I attended, and when I was going to check out of the hotel and there was a lot of snow, which made it hard to walk and harder to drag my suit case through the deep snow.

It would of been nice if it was cleared for guests leaving, people pay big money for these rooftop suites. I also had to gear up for -25 and snow when I wanted to enter back into the main hotel for drinks/food etc, which is slightly inconvenient when it’s very cold or snowing, but again you’re only walking 2-3 minutes so it’s not that big of a deal.

I will mention I ate at the restaurant which was good food, I will do a separate review on this at a later date.

Overall, great location, great service, front desk had very nice helpful ladies working there. I would recommend this hotel, and I will most likely be back myself.

1  Thank Winterpeg90s
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Our room had kitchenette facilities and a lounge area with table / couch and fire place. It was toasty warm and comfortable. We enjoyed this far more than the Fairmount at Lake Louise. It was modern, clean and close to the action.

The rooftop hot pools were excellent after a day up the slopes. There were also free shuttles to the ski resorts a few steps away out the front door. We did intend to drive our hire car up the slopes but the convenience of the shuttles was better for us.

Parking in the basement wasn't freezing cold and it was also free! We arrived earlier than check in time but it was OK to park down their anyway.

The town shops and IGA supermarket were close by and a convenient stroll away - even when it was -26 degrees outside!!!

Great hotel I would highly recommend staying here!

Reviewed February 8, 2018

Beautiful resort and room with friendly attentive staff. Loved the hot pools and fire on the roof top perfect after a day shopping and adventuring. My only negative and it’s very minor just takes some getting used to, was needing to put on a jacket to get from my room to the main building. This wouldn’t be an issue in summer but it’s an extra step in the winter months. We loved our stay and most defiantly will be back to stay again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel