32 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
getaroom.comUS$314
Expedia.comUS$315
Hotels.comUS$315
TravelocityUS$315
PricelineUS$314
AlgotelsUS$334
1,530 results
All reviews hot pools rooftop pool fire pit pacini restaurant bread bar one bedroom suite great hotel hot tub on the roof small kitchenette underground parking top floor on site restaurant shops and restaurants living area the main street downtown banff the location is perfect
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2022

Everything was wonderful. Rooms were well appointed and clean. Roof top sauna and hot tup were AMAIZING. Staff were always pleasant. Would go back in a heart beat. It is a central location. I have nothing else to say but I have to fill in 200 characters....

Reviewed November 1, 2022 via mobile

Our visit to Banff was enhanced by our stay in this hotel. Our room was spacious with 2 king beds, a living room with fireplace and a small kitchen. We loved the ambiance of the hotel. The service staff at the front desk were very helpful. The location is wonderful. It’s within walking distance to main street and a block away from the supermarket. The hotel also has a spacious basement parking area. We had breakfast the the hotel restaurant and found the food really good and service great!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2022

First time visit. We were traveling on the Rocky Mountaineer and this is where we were put up. I'm glad they did.
Bright, modern accommodations with a wall moose to greet us in our room. Also, a humorous reminder not to smoke in the room. See pics.
Convenient to city walks, restaurants, and pubs.
Although I am not LGBT, I appreciated the flag in the front window supporting my friends who are.
I would return although I have to say - only negative - it has some high price points for the rooms.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed October 30, 2022

When they speak about real estate they always talk about location, location, location! Well Moose Hotel and Suites fits that bill. The location is perfect!! You can walk to everything you need in town. The staff at the hotel was excellent. They were extremely helpful, courtesy and always professional. The amenities at the hotel were a bonus. If you are looking to sit and relax for a few minutes-sit by the fireplace-a calming moment. Would highly recommend stay at the "The Moose".

Reviewed October 26, 2022

The moose is on the loose!

I have to say this place never disappoints me whether on a business or personal trip.

Short notice this time. Had a suite on the internal loop of 3rd floor.

Love the hot tubs and pool. Front counter and room staff are amazing, polite and responsive.

Best VFM in Banff for sure.

Room tip: Hot tubs are great. They can get busy but people are generally polite. Those there to bring open alcohol are typically removed.