“Holy wet willy batman”

and up
Kicking Horse River Whitewater Rafting
Ranked #2 of 34 Tours in Banff
More attraction details
Owner description: Rafting on the Kicking Horse is a MUST DO activity during your vacation to the Canadian Rockies. Let Hydra River Guides introduce you to the water we call home. We offer rafting trips to suit all budgets and abilities, starting at only $55. 180,000 rafters can’t be wrong. Are you ready to join us?
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Ahoy me mateys. Let me tell ye th' tale o' th' great kickin' horse river raftin' adventure.
In the beginning we feasted upon a bountiful banquet provided by cap'n of the bbq grill. Then we traveled down t' th' ship docks t' board our ship. We cast off 'n set sail fer th' rapids. Th' water was mighty chilly 'n our cap'n told us t' loot a plunge if we were strong o' heart enough. A few o' th' ship mates 'n I walked th' plank 'n dived into th' cold unknown below. Brave were the souls who survived and returned to man their positions. It twasnt but a few breaths later that we begin t' smash 'n cut our way through th' treacherous water. Thar were times where I didnt believe I would make it ship t' see me sweet beloved again. But true to his name, our cap'n Kyle "The agile" was skilled at his craft 'n guided us true through all trails that we faced. Time flew t' th' winds like th' angels that guidin' our sails 'n afore we knew it, we arrived safely back to shore. Hasnt a day gone by that i dont think about our journey. If ye take nothing away, remember this "let th' world know, hydra be th' way t' go"

All reviews
in 27 reviews
"guide sam"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

If this is your first white water rafting experience Hydra are the folks you want! Very experienced staff and Dave gave a safety briefing that surpassed others I've had followed up by Jaro on the trip refreshing our safety exercises. Great trip, calm beginning to get us prepared followed for roller coaster action that was just enough to get your adrenaline pumping. Great burger that followed and great staff!

Bob
Ft Myers, FL

Reviewed August 13, 2017

Wife was very nervous about this trip I had booked, but Jan our guide was absolutely brilliant, he noticed her nervousness straight away and sat her just in front of himself to give her support. The trip starts off nice and gentle and he has us practising various drills. The rapids gradually increase and we had an absolute blast, best experience of our two week trip to Canada. Would highly recommend Hydra, professional set up, well organised and decent food at the end of the trip which lasts about 2 hours. A must do if you are in the Banff area

Reviewed August 13, 2017

A great day out! We departed Banff and had a scenic drive to Kicking Horse river. Had a thorough safety briefing, got geared up and hit the river! I've rafted in several places globally, but this was by far the best experience I've had! Make sure to have a swim in the glacier water before getting out. The BBQ lunch was delicious with salad, burgers and brownies on offer. Thank you to Glenn for taking fabulous photos and making the bus ride interesting with fun facts and good music.