Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Honeymoon Couples Massage and Facials

The staff at Meadow Spa was amazing, they were very prompt with our services, made sure we were... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Derek K
Great massage

I recently had probably one of the best massages I've ever had. Very nice facilities too. Love the... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Blakethegr8

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Banff
from US$219.60
from US$110.64
from US$143.42
from US$62.30
More Info
All reviews therapeutic massage outdoor hot pool great massage lounge room stunning mountain views change rooms tired muscles couples massage therapist tubs rockies
Reviewed September 20, 2017

My fiancé and I go here to get away from everyday life . We can relax in the hot tube and look at the mountains and enjoy some tea of many flavours . We then go into a couples message that seems to really relax us . Over all it s gray day for us to get away and still be close to home .

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear sutherlandd37,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with your fiance at our facility. We hope you have the chance to visit the Meadow Spa again in the future for another relaxing spa day!

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I both got the hot stone massage and it was absolutely Unreal! The facilities are beautiful with very welcoming staff. The private outdoor hot pool is covered and has a gorgeous view of the mountains and a quieter part of town. When you book spa services here you are granted access to all the facilities. The bathrooms are unreal with waterfall showerheads and all tile. Never had a hot stone massage until coming here and I highly recommend Brian as he did a wonderful job. He is very passionate about what he does and it shows 100% through the entire session. He's very gentle and goes above and beyond to ensure your experience is perfect!

Dear Danielle L,
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your day and took full advantage of the available amenities. We certainly feel the hot pool in the spa and the hotel's rooftop pools make for a memorable experience! We will be sure to pass on your comments to Brian as well. We hope you have the opportunity to visit us again in the future for another spa day.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We loved the services and staff at Meadow Spa. We both had facials with amazing staff. My husband felt that his aesthetician was slightly pushy regarding buying products used afterwards but that wasn't my experience. We also used the private hot tub and outdoor pools and were happy with our experience. I think the only downside is the cost..paying a premium in Banff is one thing but $500 for two facials is another!

Dear allyhegg,
Thank you for your review of your visit to the Meadow Spa. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your spa day and facial experiences with us. We are, however, sorry to hear that your husband felt his aesthetician was a bit pushy with respect to retail purchases. Of course, we always want to educate our guests regarding the products used during their service, but it is never meant to come across as pushy so we apologise if he was meant to feel that way. We hope you have the opportunity to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

My husband and I enjoyed an incredible couples massage and we're thrilled with the stunning hot tub that is excluaive for spa guests.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Dear jessicawalls02,
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to the Meadow Spa. Very happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

My husband and I had a couples hot stone massage. First time this kind of massage and both thoroughly enjoyed it. We then had facials which were equally as nice. Girls at front desk where very friendly and were able to provide me with a hair elastic. The roof top hot tub was very nice and citrus water refreshing. Clean change rooms and comfortable lounge.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Dear MDMK3_12,
Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your experience at the Meadow Spa. Very happy to hear you enjoyed your spa services with us as well as the available amenities. We hope to see you again in the future!