Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Honeymoon Couples Massage and Facials

The staff at Meadow Spa was amazing, they were very prompt with our services, made sure we were... read more

Reviewed today
Derek K
Great massage

I recently had probably one of the best massages I've ever had. Very nice facilities too. Love the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Blakethegr8

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Banff
from US$110.81
from US$220.00
from US$143.64
from US$62.40
More Info
All reviews therapeutic massage outdoor hot pool great massage lounge room stunning mountain views change rooms tired muscles couples massage therapist tubs rockies
Reviewed October 22, 2017

The nail technician I had was rough and seemed to be in a hurry to her shift over with. My daughters experience was much better, she was kind and gentle, funny to talk with and did a great job. The relaxation/ seating area is basic but comfortable, another quiet and darker area would be a nice addition.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear 642lanam,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit to Meadow Spa. I am very sorry to hear your experience was not as enjoyable as you'd hoped and did not meet your expectations. I would certainly be happy to speak to you further regarding your experience. You can reach me directly at pellis@bestofbanff.com or (403)760-8577 at your convenience. Thank you

Reviewed October 22, 2017

I had a lovely facial by one of the ladies there. She was extremely considerate and thourough, and informative.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear susanbsandoval,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Meadow Spa. So happy to hear you enjoyed your facial with us! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

Great service all around. One tip - we could hear the reception staff discuss previous guest visits. Discretion advised.

Dear kimberlyt645,
Thank you very much for your review. I do apologize that there was an inappropriate discussion taking place that was overheard. We will certainly address that with the team. We hope you have the chance to visit again in the future as we would love the opportunity to welcome you back to our spa!

Reviewed October 21, 2017

I have Been to many spas in Banff and Canmore including the Willowstream at the Fairmont Banff Springs but I found the amenities, the friendly staff and the beautiful location of the Meadows to be incredibly relaxing and comfortable. From the staff finding me more comfortably sized robe, to covering me with a blanket in the lounge room, to the amazing out door private hot tub and serving the amazing hotel Restaurant's lunch inside the spa, the service was second to none and I will definitely be going back on my next trip to Banff.

Dear malkal2017,
Thank you so very much for the kind words and lovely review of our spa. We are thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable day and are honoured to be considered the most relaxing spa in Banff. That means so much to us! We will be delighted to welcome you back on your next visit to Banff. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Went for a therapeutic massage while staying at the Moose Hotel. Spa amenities are very nice: fully stocked changeroom, relaxation lounge with mountain views, complimentary tea and snacks. Hot pool and fireplace on the private deck is great!

Therapist was very good - I had Catrina.

Would go back to the spa if staying at the hotel again.

Dear T7877UKlaurenl,
Thank you very much for the detailed review of your visit to the Meadow Spa. We are very pleased to hear you found time to visit the spa during your stay at the Moose Hotel and had an enjoyable day with us. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit to Banff.