“Perfect way to escape the city!”

Meadow Spa and Pools
Ranked #4 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Filled with natural light and stunning mountain views, Banff’s newest spa, Meadow Spa & Pools (in The Moose Hotel & Suites), offers indulgent spa experiences in a tranquil environment. Services include massages, body treatments, facials, nail services, waxing and couples packages. Our peaceful relaxation lounge and private outdoor hot pool complete your spa escape, allowing time and space to relax and rejuvenate. Access to the hotel’s fitness centre, sauna and rooftop pools with panoramic views are complimentary on the day of your spa visit.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've been to The Moose Hotel and Suites numerous times but I have to mention the most recent visit. I spent some time in the Meadow Spa where I got a relaxation massage by therapist Beth. It was the best massage I've ever received. The rooftop hot tubs were the icing on the cake as I was able to watch the snow fall on the beautiful mountain backdrop. Even if I wasn't staying at the Moose I would recommend visiting The Meadow Spa. The staff really understand the definition of customer service!!

Ryan

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

One of my favourite places to relax. Beth is an amazing massage therapist! Everyone at this spa always so friendly and helpful. The Spa’s hot pool has amazing views and is so relaxing. Having the waterfall on drowns out any outside noise. Can’t wait to visit again!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

The staff was very friendly and the spa was relaxing and inviting. My massage was excellent. I would definitely return to this spa in the future.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear mariam722,
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to your return for another spa day!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Great setting and competent staff my wife and I had a couples massage and she stayed fir a pedicure. We will go back

Dear D E,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Meadow Spa. We are happy to have been part of your spa day and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We took a friend to the spa for her birthday a the three of us who went all had a fantastic experience. 2 had facials and said they were the most relaxing facials ever (one fell asleep) and I had an incredible massage.

Dear Karen T,
Thank you for sharing your girls day experience at our spa. We are thrilled to hear everyone enjoyed their day and their spa services! We hope you have the chance to visit us again for another memorable day.