“Fantastic mother and daughter spa day!”

Meadow Spa and Pools
Ranked #2 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Filled with natural light and stunning mountain views, Banff’s newest spa, Meadow Spa & Pools (in The Moose Hotel & Suites), offers indulgent spa experiences in a tranquil environment. Services include massages, body treatments, facials, nail services, waxing and couples packages. Our peaceful relaxation lounge and private outdoor hot pool complete your spa escape, allowing time and space to relax and rejuvenate. Access to the hotel’s fitness centre, sauna and rooftop pools with panoramic views are complimentary on the day of your spa visit.
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I loved our afternoon of massage and intense body nourishment treatment and manicures! The staff was professional and the treatments relaxing. The spa is clean and beautifully appointed. We truly felt pampered! The use of the hot tub and pool and sauna is also offered.
Would highly recommend!!

Date of experience: December 2017
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

Dear Stephmc15,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Meadow Spa. We are so happy to have been able to be part of your special mother/daughter day. We hope you made some wonderful, lasting memories. Hope to see you again in the future.

All reviews
"masseuse"
"esthetician"
"tubs"

Reviewed December 21, 2017

I booked a manicure for my partner which was a surprise for her and the service from start to finish was nothing short or outstanding and some more!!

The booking process was simple, easy and enjoyable which got me even more excited about the surprise. The service from Lauren doing the manicure was just top notch and she is a star. Laurens social way was fun and she was also very welcoming to me even though I wasn't getting the treatment.

The outdoor lit hot tub with waterfall and firepit was amazing.

10 stars out of 5!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Dear alexjearl,
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your recent experience at Meadow Spa. We are thrilled to have been part of your memorable day and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

The massage therapy was great! The ladies that gave us our massage was wonderful. The lady I had gave me some good advice for my tight neck muscles. Thank you greatly appreciated!

Dear ijbb2017,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on you recent visit to Meadow Spa. We are so happy you enjoyed your massages and received some helpful suggestions for home care. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 14, 2017

Treatment received was very good. Allyson did enjoy it.
Customer service, better communication between staff needs to be addressed. I had asked when booking if I could pay for my wife's spa treatments (3 + hrs of treatments) by cash. Reply was yes sir no problem! The day of my wife's visit I again called and asked if I could come in and pay for the treatments by cash. Again, yes sir not a problem, we do have your credit card on file if There is a problem.
Well after Allydons spa treatments were completed she was handed a invoice to pay. My wife's reply was NO it been paid for all ready. (As I did tell her it was all taken care of) She was then told no is hasn't. So long story short she ended up paying with her credit card. So much for the surprise well the cost anyway. This was something that was going to be s total surprise to my wife.
I was a little disappointed when what I confirmed 2 times wasnt the customer service I was expecting.

Date of experience: November 2017

Dear PaulkR9347NW,
Thank you for your review of your recent experience at Meadow Spa. While we are happy to hear that Allyson enjoyed her services, I am terribly sorry to hear that a surprise was ruined due to an apparent communication issue on our end. I do sincerely apologise for this mix-up and the disappointment it caused. I would be happy to discuss any concerns in more depth if you wish. You can reach me directly at pellis@bestofbanff.com or 403.760.8576. Thank you