“Best massage ever”

Meadow Spa and Pools
Ranked #4 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Filled with natural light and stunning mountain views, Banff’s newest spa, Meadow Spa & Pools (in The Moose Hotel & Suites), offers indulgent spa experiences in a tranquil environment. Services include massages, body treatments, facials, nail services, waxing and couples packages. Our peaceful relaxation lounge and private outdoor hot pool complete your spa escape, allowing time and space to relax and rejuvenate. Access to the hotel’s fitness centre, sauna and rooftop pools with panoramic views are complimentary on the day of your spa visit.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am from the UK and have weekly massage due to back pain. Don't usually have treatment elsewhere as I have always been disappointed. After 3 weeks and 2500 miles in a car I needed a massage and read the reviews so booked a therapeutic massage. Sadly I can't remember her name. Maybe Emma? Extremely knowledgeable and quickly assessed my issues then got on with it giving advice as she worked. The pain I experienced first thing in the morning disappeared. AMAZING

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear susieback,
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit to the Meadow Spa and it provided you a service that helped alleviate your back pain. That is wonderful to hear! We hope it allowed you to enjoy the rest of your visit to Banff. Your service provider was Beth and we will certainly pass along your lovely comments.

All reviews
"waterfall"
"mountains"
"rockies"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was Amazing.i i cannlt believe how amazing my amazing experience was. Seriously just Amazing. I'm out ✌

Dear Gavin538,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit to the Meadow Spa. Glad you found it amazing! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I had a hot stone massage which was very nice and relaxing, but overall for the $170 before tax and gratuities, I would go somewhere else next time and get more for my money.

Dear Carinthia O,
Thank you for your review of your visit to the Meadow Spa. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your massage service with us and hope that you consider visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I loved our afternoon of massage and intense body nourishment treatment and manicures! The staff was professional and the treatments relaxing. The spa is clean and beautifully appointed. We truly felt pampered! The use of the hot tub and pool and sauna is also offered.
Would highly recommend!!

MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Dear Stephmc15,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Meadow Spa. We are so happy to have been able to be part of your special mother/daughter day. We hope you made some wonderful, lasting memories. Hope to see you again in the future.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I booked a manicure for my partner which was a surprise for her and the service from start to finish was nothing short or outstanding and some more!!

The booking process was simple, easy and enjoyable which got me even more excited about the surprise. The service from Lauren doing the manicure was just top notch and she is a star. Laurens social way was fun and she was also very welcoming to me even though I wasn't getting the treatment.

The outdoor lit hot tub with waterfall and firepit was amazing.

10 stars out of 5!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear alexjearl,
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your recent experience at Meadow Spa. We are thrilled to have been part of your memorable day and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.