Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Awesome choice for a spa visit

I visited one afternoon for a massage which was excellent. Spent about 3 hours total enjoying the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
LeftCoastTravelGirl
La Mesa, California USA
via mobile
Great ambiance

This spa has great atmosphere and is very clean. The access to the outdoor hot pools was very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
HeatherS4754

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Banff
from US$111.68
from US$62.90
from US$144.77
from US$221.70
More Info
All reviews therapeutic massage outdoor hot pool great massage lounge room stunning mountain views change rooms tired muscles couples massage therapist tubs rockies
Reviewed January 25, 2018

It was Amazing.i i cannlt believe how amazing my amazing experience was. Seriously just Amazing. I'm out ✌

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Dear Gavin538,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit to the Meadow Spa. Glad you found it amazing! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

I had a hot stone massage which was very nice and relaxing, but overall for the $170 before tax and gratuities, I would go somewhere else next time and get more for my money.

Dear Carinthia O,
Thank you for your review of your visit to the Meadow Spa. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your massage service with us and hope that you consider visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I loved our afternoon of massage and intense body nourishment treatment and manicures! The staff was professional and the treatments relaxing. The spa is clean and beautifully appointed. We truly felt pampered! The use of the hot tub and pool and sauna is also offered.
Would highly recommend!!

MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2018

Dear Stephmc15,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Meadow Spa. We are so happy to have been able to be part of your special mother/daughter day. We hope you made some wonderful, lasting memories. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

I booked a manicure for my partner which was a surprise for her and the service from start to finish was nothing short or outstanding and some more!!

The booking process was simple, easy and enjoyable which got me even more excited about the surprise. The service from Lauren doing the manicure was just top notch and she is a star. Laurens social way was fun and she was also very welcoming to me even though I wasn't getting the treatment.

The outdoor lit hot tub with waterfall and firepit was amazing.

10 stars out of 5!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Dear alexjearl,
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your recent experience at Meadow Spa. We are thrilled to have been part of your memorable day and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

The massage therapy was great! The ladies that gave us our massage was wonderful. The lady I had gave me some good advice for my tight neck muscles. Thank you greatly appreciated!

Dear ijbb2017,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on you recent visit to Meadow Spa. We are so happy you enjoyed your massages and received some helpful suggestions for home care. We hope to see you again in the future.