“Saved our trip”

Meadow Spa and Pools
Ranked #3 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Filled with natural light and stunning mountain views, Banff’s newest spa, Meadow Spa & Pools (in The Moose Hotel & Suites), offers indulgent spa experiences in a tranquil environment. Services include massages, body treatments, facials, nail services, waxing and couples packages. Our peaceful relaxation lounge and private outdoor hot pool complete your spa escape, allowing time and space to relax and rejuvenate. Access to the hotel’s fitness centre, sauna and rooftop pools with panoramic views are complimentary on the day of your spa visit.
Reviewed February 5, 2018

Terrible trip to Banff saved by an amazing couples massage. Beth was especially fantastic and I would highly recommend getting a massage with her. The hot pools after were great too. Overall it was a great experience and I would definitely book/visit there again next time we are in Banff. :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear jocechap,
Thank you for your comments on your visit to our spa. Happy to hear that your visit to Meadow was enjoyable and we hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again in the future.

All reviews
"esthetician"
"waterfall"
"rockies"

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Great massage (thanks to Brian!), peaceful experience, outdoor hot tubs were fun...there was a loud group in the rooftop pool but we went to the other one on the spa floor so it was nice to have a 2nd spot. Change rooms were a bit crowded but it's manageable. We had lunch at the restaurant on the main floor of the hotel (Cucina) and it was delicious...and we could go down in our spa bathrobes!

1  Thank Kathleen D
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Dear Kathleen D,
Thank you for your review of your spa day at Meadow. So happy to hear you had an enjoyable day with us! I will be sure to pass on your compliment to Brian. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

I really enjoyed this spa! My daughter and I both had 90 minute facials. My technician, Lauren, was excellent! I wanted an anti aging type of facial and after analyzing my skin she decided to change the products to use on my face to better suit my needs. This treatment included neck, shoulder,hand and foot massages. I felt so refreshed and relaxed! My daughter had the same experience with her treatment! This is a small spa but very nicely decorated! Make sure to make time for outdoor hot tub!!

Dear LauriceW,
Thank you very much for your kind words and lovely review. We are so happy to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed your facial experiences with us and your aestheticians were able to customise to your needs. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

I am from the UK and have weekly massage due to back pain. Don't usually have treatment elsewhere as I have always been disappointed. After 3 weeks and 2500 miles in a car I needed a massage and read the reviews so booked a therapeutic massage. Sadly I can't remember her name. Maybe Emma? Extremely knowledgeable and quickly assessed my issues then got on with it giving advice as she worked. The pain I experienced first thing in the morning disappeared. AMAZING

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Dear susieback,
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit to the Meadow Spa and it provided you a service that helped alleviate your back pain. That is wonderful to hear! We hope it allowed you to enjoy the rest of your visit to Banff. Your service provider was Beth and we will certainly pass along your lovely comments.