Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Awesome choice for a spa visit

I visited one afternoon for a massage which was excellent. Spent about 3 hours total enjoying the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
LeftCoastTravelGirl
La Mesa, California USA
via mobile
Great ambiance

This spa has great atmosphere and is very clean. The access to the outdoor hot pools was very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
HeatherS4754

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Banff
from US$111.84
from US$222.00
from US$63.00
from US$144.97
More Info
All reviews therapeutic massage outdoor hot pool great massage lounge room stunning mountain views change rooms tired muscles couples massage therapist tubs rockies
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Great massage (thanks to Brian!), peaceful experience, outdoor hot tubs were fun...there was a loud group in the rooftop pool but we went to the other one on the spa floor so it was nice to have a 2nd spot. Change rooms were a bit crowded but it's manageable. We had lunch at the restaurant on the main floor of the hotel (Cucina) and it was delicious...and we could go down in our spa bathrobes!

1  Thank Kathleen D
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Dear Kathleen D,
Thank you for your review of your spa day at Meadow. So happy to hear you had an enjoyable day with us! I will be sure to pass on your compliment to Brian. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

I really enjoyed this spa! My daughter and I both had 90 minute facials. My technician, Lauren, was excellent! I wanted an anti aging type of facial and after analyzing my skin she decided to change the products to use on my face to better suit my needs. This treatment included neck, shoulder,hand and foot massages. I felt so refreshed and relaxed! My daughter had the same experience with her treatment! This is a small spa but very nicely decorated! Make sure to make time for outdoor hot tub!!

Dear LauriceW,
Thank you very much for your kind words and lovely review. We are so happy to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed your facial experiences with us and your aestheticians were able to customise to your needs. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

I am from the UK and have weekly massage due to back pain. Don't usually have treatment elsewhere as I have always been disappointed. After 3 weeks and 2500 miles in a car I needed a massage and read the reviews so booked a therapeutic massage. Sadly I can't remember her name. Maybe Emma? Extremely knowledgeable and quickly assessed my issues then got on with it giving advice as she worked. The pain I experienced first thing in the morning disappeared. AMAZING

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Dear susieback,
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit to the Meadow Spa and it provided you a service that helped alleviate your back pain. That is wonderful to hear! We hope it allowed you to enjoy the rest of your visit to Banff. Your service provider was Beth and we will certainly pass along your lovely comments.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

It was Amazing.i i cannlt believe how amazing my amazing experience was. Seriously just Amazing. I'm out ✌

Dear Gavin538,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit to the Meadow Spa. Glad you found it amazing! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

I had a hot stone massage which was very nice and relaxing, but overall for the $170 before tax and gratuities, I would go somewhere else next time and get more for my money.

Dear Carinthia O,
Thank you for your review of your visit to the Meadow Spa. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your massage service with us and hope that you consider visiting us again in the future.