“Beautiful Spa, Wonderful Staff”

Meadow Spa and Pools
Ranked #3 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Filled with natural light and stunning mountain views, Banff’s newest spa, Meadow Spa & Pools (in The Moose Hotel & Suites), offers indulgent spa experiences in a tranquil environment. Services include massages, body treatments, facials, nail services, waxing and couples packages. Our peaceful relaxation lounge and private outdoor hot pool complete your spa escape, allowing time and space to relax and rejuvenate. Access to the hotel’s fitness centre, sauna and rooftop pools with panoramic views are complimentary on the day of your spa visit.
Reviewed April 2, 2018

My husband and I each had a massage at the Meadows Spa during our stay in Banff. The Spa was absolutely beautiful and the staff were friendly and helpful. My massage was with Catrina and was by far the best massage I have had! The Spa very clean and decorated beautifully. The outdoor hot tub was great, however, I do wish it were a bit more private from the street. Overall I would highly recommend Meadows Spa to anyone visiting Banff!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear nharshman,
Thank you for your comments and thoughts regarding your visit to Meadow Spa. We are so happy you found the time to visit us during your time in Banff and enjoyed a memorable massage with Catrina. We hope to see you again should you have the chance to visit Banff in the future.

All reviews
"masseuse"
"cuticles"
"esthetician"

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We booked a couples massage and loved it! It was a first for us and it was super relaxing. We lounged before and after. The ladies giving us our massages were attentive and very professional. We were very pleased with the service provided. We were relaxed afterwards.

The surprise was when I went to the locker room to change and shower. It states the spa is for 16 years of age and older. Imagine my surprise to get out of the shower and walk into the changing room to find two naked little girls and their mother!

All that relaxation disappeared. Yes, I was not impressed to say the least. If it’s a kids free zone, keep it that way!

I asked at the front desk of the spa, and they told me they sometimes make exceptions. In this case, the mom was treating her girls to mini manicures.

Poor decision on management’s part. I’m pretty sure their mini manicures won’t total the $400+ that I spent there today.

So, I loved the massage but was irritated by having children in the spa area. If you’re going to make exceptions to the rules, don’t such rules.

Will I get another couples massage? Oh yes! Will I return to Meadow Spa? No. I’ll go to a different on, there are plenty in town.

My experience at the spa was disappointing..started off great and ended poorly. I wouldn’t return.

1  Thank Queenlisab
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Queenlisab,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit to Meadow Spa. While we are happy to hear you enjoyed your massages, we are disappointed to hear it ended on a poor note.
Yes, an exception was made to allow the family access to the spa locker area to shower/change as they did have access to use the family friendly rooftop pool area in the hotel, not the spa pool facilities. I am sorry that the interaction you experienced in the locker room was irritating and negatively impacted your spa experience with us. Thank you for your thoughts and feedback. The information is helpful as it pertains to any future decisions related to exceptions to our age policy.

Again, our sincerest apologies.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Asked for help on two occasions and got bad attitude from the staff. First impressions are last impressions. The staff need to learn a lesson in customer service, and be accountable for their actions

1  Thank Nick A
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Dear Nick A,
Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your experience at Meadow Spa. I am terribly sorry to hear that there were concerns with some of our staff. I would certainly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you more regarding the specific issues/concerns you experienced. We want all of our guests to have an enjoyable visit with us from start to finish and am disappointed to hear that was not the experience you had. You can reach me directly at pellis@bestofbanff.com or 403.760.8576. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

An amazing massage from Rebecca, and you get access to the beautiful whirlpools upstairs. I had a 90 minute RMT appointment, and really wish that this was closer to home. Would recommend to anyone!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear feegers,
Thank you for your lovely review. So happy to hear you enjoyed your massage with Rebecca (she is an amazing massage therapist!) and took time to enjoy the pools during your visit. Hoping we get to see you on a future visit to Banff.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Me and my hubby went last March 2nd to have a couple’s massage and we both loved it! We forgot our therapists names but both of them were fantastic!

The only thing I could hoped for maybe is perhaps to make the room darker. The room we were into has 2 big windows with decent shadings but the light still penetrate. This maybe is just a personal preference of mine but overall, the ambiance, service and professionalism is excellent! Highly recommended!

Dear Zulevrev,
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to Meadow Spa and thank you for the nice comments regarding your massages. So glad you enjoyed your experience! I appreciate your comments regarding the room as well. I apologise the lighting was not to your liking and that you were not offered to have the lights dimmed in the room if you felt there was too much natural light. Perhaps dimming the interior lights a bit more might have helped. We hope you have the opportunity to visit again in the future.