Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Fantastic Getaway from the Everyday!!

My husband and I booked the couples package, tub soak, massages, lunch, pedicures. We even up... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Safari66352128622
Edmonton, Canada
March 2019 visit

Wonderful day spent at the spa with my daughters. Massages and the roof top hot tub with that... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Passenger01344231510
Fairview, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Banff
from US$51.58
More Info
All reviews therapeutic massage couples massage hot tub rooftop pools lounge room spa guests wonderful spa fire pit amazing massage great amenities stunning mountain views spa atmosphere tired muscles change rooms amazing experience visiting banff tubs
Reviewed April 12, 2018

From start to finish, I felt on cloud 9. The space was fresh and relaxing. My therapist Courtney really took the time to talk to me about how I like a massage and ensured every time she came to an area on my body that needed work she didn’t move on until it been loosened whilst still making it such a blissful experience. I could really shut off and it was the first massage I’ve ever had where I wasn’t thinking “that could do with more pressure” or “go back to that spot”. Everything was perfect.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear AMERIK8,
Thank you for your review and comments regarding your massage with Courtney during your visit with us. Very happy to hear she was able to find that perfect balance of providing the work you needed to relieve tension while still making it a "blissful experience". We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Enjoyed an incredible Therapeutic massage with Brian. It was definitely one of the best massages I've had. The facility was very nice, with a private hot tub and fire pit on the main level, outside of the lounge room, and the rooftop hot pools offered stunning mountain views! The only thing I wish I had was more time to enjoy. I will definitely book again and spend the whole day there.

Date of experience: April 2018

Dear Jasmine S,
Thank you for your lovely review. Glad you had the chance to enjoy the spa and hotel pools and amenities during your spa day. We look forward to welcoming you back to provide you another memorable massage and spa experience with us!

Reviewed April 10, 2018

My two sister in laws and I went for massages and we all had the most amazing experoence. From facility, the ambiance and staff it was the best service I've ever had!

Date of experience: April 2018

Dear ellenrosemrsb,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted everyone in your party enjoyed their visit to Meadow Spa. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

My husband and I each had a massage at the Meadows Spa during our stay in Banff. The Spa was absolutely beautiful and the staff were friendly and helpful. My massage was with Catrina and was by far the best massage I have had! The Spa very clean and decorated beautifully. The outdoor hot tub was great, however, I do wish it were a bit more private from the street. Overall I would highly recommend Meadows Spa to anyone visiting Banff!

Dear nharshman,
Thank you for your comments and thoughts regarding your visit to Meadow Spa. We are so happy you found the time to visit us during your time in Banff and enjoyed a memorable massage with Catrina. We hope to see you again should you have the chance to visit Banff in the future.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We booked a couples massage and loved it! It was a first for us and it was super relaxing. We lounged before and after. The ladies giving us our massages were attentive and very professional. We were very pleased with the service provided. We were relaxed afterwards.

The surprise was when I went to the locker room to change and shower. It states the spa is for 16 years of age and older. Imagine my surprise to get out of the shower and walk into the changing room to find two naked little girls and their mother!

All that relaxation disappeared. Yes, I was not impressed to say the least. If it’s a kids free zone, keep it that way!

I asked at the front desk of the spa, and they told me they sometimes make exceptions. In this case, the mom was treating her girls to mini manicures.

Poor decision on management’s part. I’m pretty sure their mini manicures won’t total the $400+ that I spent there today.

So, I loved the massage but was irritated by having children in the spa area. If you’re going to make exceptions to the rules, don’t such rules.

Will I get another couples massage? Oh yes! Will I return to Meadow Spa? No. I’ll go to a different on, there are plenty in town.

My experience at the spa was disappointing..started off great and ended poorly. I wouldn’t return.

1  Thank Queenlisab
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Queenlisab,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit to Meadow Spa. While we are happy to hear you enjoyed your massages, we are disappointed to hear it ended on a poor note.
Yes, an exception was made to allow the family access to the spa locker area to shower/change as they did have access to use the family friendly rooftop pool area in the hotel, not the spa pool facilities. I am sorry that the interaction you experienced in the locker room was irritating and negatively impacted your spa experience with us. Thank you for your thoughts and feedback. The information is helpful as it pertains to any future decisions related to exceptions to our age policy.

Again, our sincerest apologies.