Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights

from US$62.10
from US$204.20
from US$179.70
More Info
All reviews therapeutic massage outdoor hot pool great massage lounge room stunning mountain views change rooms tired muscles couples massage therapist tubs rockies
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff at Meadow Spa was amazing, they were very prompt with our services, made sure we were comfortable and both the massage and facial were excellent. We had a very nice time there and would recommend it to anyone visiting Banff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love the convenience of the spa being situated in the Moose hotel and suites but, unfortunately, the spa treatments are not worth the money. I have been twice now and both times they have mucked up my booking. We took our daughter for her 16th birthday, thankfully she really enjoyed her massage. Mine on the other hand was not good at all. The same with the pedicures, even though you are in a beautiful setting, it doesn’t make up for the very average and overpriced treatments. Sorry Meadow spa but you’re just not worth the money!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Karenjohnrobertson,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit to Meadow Spa. While I am happy to hear your daughter enjoyed her massage, I am terribly disappointed to hear you did not enjoy your service and did not have the overall experience you had hoped for while with us. We strive to provide all of our guests with exceptional services and memorable experiences. I would love the opportunity to discuss your concerns further. You can reach me at pellis@bestofbanff.com or (403)760-8577. I look forward to hearing from you to discuss how we can rectify the situation. Thank you

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently had probably one of the best massages I've ever had. Very nice facilities too. Love the outdoor hot tub. Will definitely be return customers!

Dear Blakethegr8,
Thank you for your review and comments about your massage with us. We are always excited to know when we have provided a memorable experience for our guests! We will look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

An amazing get away for both locals and tourists. Booking a spa treatment gives you access to a privat outdoor hot tub and also the rooftop hot tubs overlooking the mountains. This is the third time my wife and I have booked a treatment here and we will keep coming!

Dear healeyryan,
Thank you so much for your review and continued loyalty to Meadow Spa. We love to hear when guests have the opportunity to come back on multiple occasions to enjoy our spa services and facility. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

I visited one afternoon for a massage which was excellent. Spent about 3 hours total enjoying the facilities, especially the roof top hot pools and sauna with fantastic views. Jumping back and forth from hot pools to cold mountain air was super refreshing. Staff was excellent and all amenities were well-appointed.

Dear LeftCoastTravelGirl,
Thank you for visiting the Meadow Spa and taking the time to post a review. We certainly appreciate it. Delighted you took the time to enjoy the hotel and spa amenities as well during your visit. The views and fresh mountain air are certainly spectacular, aren't they! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

This spa has great atmosphere and is very clean. The access to the outdoor hot pools was very enjoyable. I would have rated the spa higher but found the therapeutic massage treatment a bit painful. I did ask for less pressure but the masseuse didn't check in with me after that. I think this was due to inexperience. I would have preferred a more experienced person and would ask for that another time.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear HeatherS4754,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent visit to Meadow Spa. While I am very happy to hear you enjoyed the spa facility and available amenities, I am sorry to hear your massage was not to your liking due to a lack of communication regarding your desired pressure. I do apologise for that. If you would like to discuss your experience in more depth, please feel free to reach out to me directly at pellis@bestofbanff.com or (403)760-8576.

Reviewed September 15, 2018

Matty was amazing. 90 minute facial included hand, arm, legs and feet. Most relaxing experience I’ve ever had. If I lived closer, I’d see Matty every month. So relaxing!,The only negative is that I could hear some street traffic during the treatment, but that was a minor point.

Dear Linda S,
Thank you for your lovely review. So glad you you had a memorable visit and enjoyed your facial with Matty. We hope you have the chance to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

We had a wonderful couples massage. Beth ensured that I was positioned comfortably for my first prenatal massage and did an amazing job soothing my tired muscles from the pregnancy and hiking. My husband had a deep tissue massage and said it was one of the best he's had. Afterwards we enjoyed the spa amenities including the spectacular views of downtown Banff from the quiet and private pool decks. Time and money well spent!

Dear Carla_SkiSnow,
We appreciate you taking the time to post a review and share your experience at Meadow Spa. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your day with us and enjoyed your massages and the amenities. The views are spectacular, aren't they! We hope you have the chance to visit again.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

My wife and I are in Banff for our honeymoon, and have made multiple stops at Meadow Spa and Pools. While our two couples massages were very different -- one was given by male massage therapists and another by female... and there was a very noticeable difference in the softness of the massage haha -- they were both very relaxing and enjoyable. The aura of the whole place is very comforting, and even just sitting out on the porch in the pool is well worth the time.

1  Thank BAllen1993
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear BAllen1993,
Thank you for your lovely review and thank you for choosing to visit the Meadow Spa. We are so happy to have been part of your honeymoon visit to Banff and hope you have the chance to visit again in the future.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

The spa itself is quaint and pretty.
We spent our time in the private hot tub on the 3rd floor. We checked out the 5th floor to see the other pools but they were crowded so we just relaxed by the spa.
My massage therapist (I unfortunately forgot his name) was lovely. I was impressed by his technique and was happy I chose the relaxation massage. When in town again, I would absolutely come back!

1  Thank TravelingOYEster

Dear TravelingOYEster,
Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your visit to the spa and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Banff.