“Perfectly relaxing and accommodating.”

Meadow Spa and Pools
Ranked #3 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Filled with natural light and stunning mountain views, Banff’s newest spa, Meadow Spa & Pools (in The Moose Hotel & Suites), offers indulgent spa experiences in a tranquil environment. Services include massages, body treatments, facials, nail services, waxing and couples packages. Our peaceful relaxation lounge and private outdoor hot pool complete your spa escape, allowing time and space to relax and rejuvenate. Access to the hotel’s fitness centre, sauna and rooftop pools with panoramic views are complimentary on the day of your spa visit.
Reviewed May 10, 2018

My husband and I drove up from Calgary to have a spa day. Our regular spa was booked so we decided to try something different. The Moose hotel is much larger than I was expecting. The spa is located on the 3rd floor and you need someone from the front desk to let you up. The spa atmosphere was great. The lounge was small but comfortable. I liked having the shower in the change room so accessible. We enjoyed using the spa hot tub as we were usually the only ones there. We ordered lunch from the hotel restaurant and the staff were so accommodating to let us enjoy our meal together without leaving the spa. We had a couples massage that we both agreed was better than some of the more expensive spas we have been to. Hope you try this out! For a more private spa experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Dear phalang2018,
Thank you for your kind words and lovely review. We love when our guests have the chance to truly take the time to enjoy the facility and its amenities and it sounds like you did! We hope you have the opportunity to visit us again in the future.

All reviews
"tubs"
in 3 reviews
"rockies"

Reviewed May 9, 2018

Wonderful spa! My Mom and I agree that the massages and facials we had here were absolutely amazing!

Dear Andrea S,
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to Meadow Spa. We are delighted both yourself and your mother enjoyed your massages and facials. We are happy to have been part of your day and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

I really enjoy coming to Meadow Spa.
Second time here for a massage and these have been the two best massages I've had.
Also enjoy the private hot tub afterwards.

Dear 16495OAkevinb,
Thank you very much for your review of Meadow Spa. We are very happy you have enjoyed your two visits with us and we look forwarding to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

It was a bit pricey, but the therapist was quite competent and she managed an easy rapport on what exactly I needed. The facility was well-appointed, robes and sandals very comfortable, and the ice water with cucumber a nice touch.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear Sid C,
Thank you for your review of your visit to the Meadow Spa. We appreciate you taking the time to note your experience and are happy to hear you enjoyed your day.