Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Fantastic Getaway from the Everyday!!

My husband and I booked the couples package, tub soak, massages, lunch, pedicures. We even up... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Safari66352128622
Edmonton, Canada
March 2019 visit

Wonderful day spent at the spa with my daughters. Massages and the roof top hot tub with that... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Passenger01344231510
Fairview, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Banff
from US$51.58
More Info
All reviews therapeutic massage couples massage hot tub rooftop pools lounge room spa guests wonderful spa fire pit amazing massage great amenities stunning mountain views spa atmosphere tired muscles change rooms amazing experience visiting banff tubs
Reviewed June 13, 2018

A wonderful spa with great therapists. You can enjoy a relaxing massage and then further relax in the private hot tub.

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Dear ekfischer,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit to Meadow Spa. We hope the massage, hot pool and overall experience in the spa provided you the relaxation you were looking for and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Whilst travelling I needed a massage as I was feeling a bit sore in my back and shoulders. My tour director recommended this Spa, and I received an excellent massage from a lovely lady.
I would recommend this Spa with no hesitation. Beautifully appointed, relaxing, and a good variety of treatments. Many thanks!

Date of experience: June 2018

Dear Tuppy73,
Thank you for your lovely comments regarding your spa day with us. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your massage service and hope it helped with your sore back and shoulders from your travels. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back should you visit Banff again in the future.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

From the roof top pools, the view and the perfect massage. We have been to many spas before and this is the first time my husband didn’t complain

Dear leeannebonus,
Thank you for your review. So glad you enjoyed your day and your husband did as well! We hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 25, 2018

This is one of the smaller spas we've been to with a pretty tiny from lobby room and change facilities but great service and most importantly excellent massages. The waiting room has nice refreshments, a very sunny exposure and opens up to a very cool private hot tub and outdoor patio for spa guests only. Staff was excellent and the massage treatment was one of the best we've experienced. Definitely worth a visit on your next trip to Banff.

Date of experience: May 2018
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Dear JaybirdAndBiscuits,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visit to Meadow Spa. Very happy to hear you found our staff accommodating and enjoyed your massages with us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed May 10, 2018

My husband and I drove up from Calgary to have a spa day. Our regular spa was booked so we decided to try something different. The Moose hotel is much larger than I was expecting. The spa is located on the 3rd floor and you need someone from the front desk to let you up. The spa atmosphere was great. The lounge was small but comfortable. I liked having the shower in the change room so accessible. We enjoyed using the spa hot tub as we were usually the only ones there. We ordered lunch from the hotel restaurant and the staff were so accommodating to let us enjoy our meal together without leaving the spa. We had a couples massage that we both agreed was better than some of the more expensive spas we have been to. Hope you try this out! For a more private spa experience.

Dear phalang2018,
Thank you for your kind words and lovely review. We love when our guests have the chance to truly take the time to enjoy the facility and its amenities and it sounds like you did! We hope you have the opportunity to visit us again in the future.