“Worth multiple trips”

Meadow Spa and Pools
Ranked #3 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Filled with natural light and stunning mountain views, Banff’s newest spa, Meadow Spa & Pools (in The Moose Hotel & Suites), offers indulgent spa experiences in a tranquil environment. Services include massages, body treatments, facials, nail services, waxing and couples packages. Our peaceful relaxation lounge and private outdoor hot pool complete your spa escape, allowing time and space to relax and rejuvenate. Access to the hotel’s fitness centre, sauna and rooftop pools with panoramic views are complimentary on the day of your spa visit.
Reviewed August 4, 2018

My wife and I are in Banff for our honeymoon, and have made multiple stops at Meadow Spa and Pools. While our two couples massages were very different -- one was given by male massage therapists and another by female... and there was a very noticeable difference in the softness of the massage haha -- they were both very relaxing and enjoyable. The aura of the whole place is very comforting, and even just sitting out on the porch in the pool is well worth the time.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank BAllen1993
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear BAllen1993,
Thank you for your lovely review and thank you for choosing to visit the Meadow Spa. We are so happy to have been part of your honeymoon visit to Banff and hope you have the chance to visit again in the future.

All reviews
"masseuse"
"cuticles"
"esthetician"

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

The spa itself is quaint and pretty.
We spent our time in the private hot tub on the 3rd floor. We checked out the 5th floor to see the other pools but they were crowded so we just relaxed by the spa.
My massage therapist (I unfortunately forgot his name) was lovely. I was impressed by his technique and was happy I chose the relaxation massage. When in town again, I would absolutely come back!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank TravelingOYEster

Dear TravelingOYEster,
Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your visit to the spa and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Banff.

Reviewed July 28, 2018

Husband and I went in for a therapeutic massage, one of the best we ever had. Manacurist forgot to push cuticles back, brought it up to the manager Penni and she exceeded my expectations in the way she handled it. I will definitely be back.

Date of experience: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank bhejduk
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Dear bhejduk,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Meadow Spa. Very happy to hear we were able to ensure your expectations were met in the end and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

Awesome hotel (the Moose) with such a great spa....even if you only go for the spa you still have access to their pools and Workout facilities...great view from the hot tub...awesome treatment available in new and beautifully decorated hotel

Date of experience: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear Annemlarocque,
Thank you for your review of your spa day at Meadow. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your day and took advantage of the spa and hotel amenities available to our spa guests. We hope to see you again!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 21, 2018

As a tourguide I have the pleasure of visiting a lot of hotels all over the world!
And I know the best places to go and relax.
If you are in Banff?
There is ónly one place to do this: at the Meadow Spa & Pools!

This spa is located in the Moose Hotel in the middle of downtown.
You can visit the spa for a massage but also for only a visit to the sauna and hottub.
I have not had any massages, so I cannot explain anything about that service.

But what I can dó tell you?
If you only pay for the entrance of the poolarea?
You have access to the rooftop with the best view of Banff!
While you relax in one of the two hottubs?
You see the mountains at the background.
Cannot be any better!

There is also a dry sauna and finally!
I have found a sauna that knows what they are doing!?
Because most sauna's in Canada are just not hot enough!
This one is a good temperature, big enough and space enough to lie down on a towel or sit and enjoy the view.
Because yes: also from the sauna you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of Banff!

There are lounge chairs, there is a fire pit, sitting chairs and plenty of space.
I do recommend making a reservation, so you won't be disappointed.
If you only visit the spa without a treatment?
The costs are 50 CAD dollars.
Worth every dollar!
You can use the lounge area, clean changing rooms and also the fitness area.
Towels and water is provided.
And if you are done?
Go downstairs to eat something in the wonderful restaurant of the Moose hotel.
Enjoy a relaxing day at Banff!

Date of experience: June 2018

Dear NicolevdBroekEhoven,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a detailed and thorough review of your visit to Meadow Spa. It is very much appreciated! We hope you have the opportunity to visit us again for another relaxing spa day.