Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Fantastic Getaway from the Everyday!!

My husband and I booked the couples package, tub soak, massages, lunch, pedicures. We even up... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Safari66352128622
Edmonton, Canada
March 2019 visit

Wonderful day spent at the spa with my daughters. Massages and the roof top hot tub with that... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Passenger01344231510
Fairview, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Banff
from US$51.18
More Info
All reviews therapeutic massage couples massage hot tub rooftop pools lounge room spa guests wonderful spa fire pit amazing massage foot scrub great amenities stunning mountain views spa atmosphere tired muscles change rooms amazing experience visiting banff
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

I visited one afternoon for a massage which was excellent. Spent about 3 hours total enjoying the facilities, especially the roof top hot pools and sauna with fantastic views. Jumping back and forth from hot pools to cold mountain air was super refreshing. Staff was excellent and all amenities were well-appointed.

Date of experience: October 2018
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Dear LeftCoastTravelGirl,
Thank you for visiting the Meadow Spa and taking the time to post a review. We certainly appreciate it. Delighted you took the time to enjoy the hotel and spa amenities as well during your visit. The views and fresh mountain air are certainly spectacular, aren't they! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

This spa has great atmosphere and is very clean. The access to the outdoor hot pools was very enjoyable. I would have rated the spa higher but found the therapeutic massage treatment a bit painful. I did ask for less pressure but the masseuse didn't check in with me after that. I think this was due to inexperience. I would have preferred a more experienced person and would ask for that another time.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Dear HeatherS4754,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent visit to Meadow Spa. While I am very happy to hear you enjoyed the spa facility and available amenities, I am sorry to hear your massage was not to your liking due to a lack of communication regarding your desired pressure. I do apologise for that. If you would like to discuss your experience in more depth, please feel free to reach out to me directly at pellis@bestofbanff.com or (403)760-8576.

Reviewed September 15, 2018

Matty was amazing. 90 minute facial included hand, arm, legs and feet. Most relaxing experience I’ve ever had. If I lived closer, I’d see Matty every month. So relaxing!,The only negative is that I could hear some street traffic during the treatment, but that was a minor point.

Dear Linda S,
Thank you for your lovely review. So glad you you had a memorable visit and enjoyed your facial with Matty. We hope you have the chance to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

We had a wonderful couples massage. Beth ensured that I was positioned comfortably for my first prenatal massage and did an amazing job soothing my tired muscles from the pregnancy and hiking. My husband had a deep tissue massage and said it was one of the best he's had. Afterwards we enjoyed the spa amenities including the spectacular views of downtown Banff from the quiet and private pool decks. Time and money well spent!

Dear Carla_SkiSnow,
We appreciate you taking the time to post a review and share your experience at Meadow Spa. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your day with us and enjoyed your massages and the amenities. The views are spectacular, aren't they! We hope you have the chance to visit again.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

My wife and I are in Banff for our honeymoon, and have made multiple stops at Meadow Spa and Pools. While our two couples massages were very different -- one was given by male massage therapists and another by female... and there was a very noticeable difference in the softness of the massage haha -- they were both very relaxing and enjoyable. The aura of the whole place is very comforting, and even just sitting out on the porch in the pool is well worth the time.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank BAllen1993
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear BAllen1993,
Thank you for your lovely review and thank you for choosing to visit the Meadow Spa. We are so happy to have been part of your honeymoon visit to Banff and hope you have the chance to visit again in the future.