Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Fantastic Getaway from the Everyday!!

My husband and I booked the couples package, tub soak, massages, lunch, pedicures. We even up... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Safari66352128622
Edmonton, Canada
March 2019 visit

Wonderful day spent at the spa with my daughters. Massages and the roof top hot tub with that... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Passenger01344231510
Fairview, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Banff
from US$51.58
More Info
All reviews therapeutic massage couples massage hot tub rooftop pools lounge room spa guests wonderful spa fire pit amazing massage great amenities stunning mountain views spa atmosphere tired muscles change rooms amazing experience visiting banff tubs
Reviewed October 20, 2018

Love the convenience of the spa being situated in the Moose hotel and suites but, unfortunately, the spa treatments are not worth the money. I have been twice now and both times they have mucked up my booking. We took our daughter for her 16th birthday, thankfully she really enjoyed her massage. Mine on the other hand was not good at all. The same with the pedicures, even though you are in a beautiful setting, it doesn’t make up for the very average and overpriced treatments. Sorry Meadow spa but you’re just not worth the money!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Dear Karenjohnrobertson,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent visit to Meadow Spa. While I am happy to hear your daughter enjoyed her massage, I am terribly disappointed to hear you did not enjoy your service and did not have the overall experience you had hoped for while with us. We strive to provide all of our guests with exceptional services and memorable experiences. I would love the opportunity to discuss your concerns further. You can reach me at pellis@bestofbanff.com or (403)760-8577. I look forward to hearing from you to discuss how we can rectify the situation. Thank you

Reviewed October 19, 2018

I recently had probably one of the best massages I've ever had. Very nice facilities too. Love the outdoor hot tub. Will definitely be return customers!

Dear Blakethegr8,
Thank you for your review and comments about your massage with us. We are always excited to know when we have provided a memorable experience for our guests! We will look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed October 19, 2018

An amazing get away for both locals and tourists. Booking a spa treatment gives you access to a privat outdoor hot tub and also the rooftop hot tubs overlooking the mountains. This is the third time my wife and I have booked a treatment here and we will keep coming!

Dear healeyryan,
Thank you so much for your review and continued loyalty to Meadow Spa. We love to hear when guests have the opportunity to come back on multiple occasions to enjoy our spa services and facility. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

I visited one afternoon for a massage which was excellent. Spent about 3 hours total enjoying the facilities, especially the roof top hot pools and sauna with fantastic views. Jumping back and forth from hot pools to cold mountain air was super refreshing. Staff was excellent and all amenities were well-appointed.

Dear LeftCoastTravelGirl,
Thank you for visiting the Meadow Spa and taking the time to post a review. We certainly appreciate it. Delighted you took the time to enjoy the hotel and spa amenities as well during your visit. The views and fresh mountain air are certainly spectacular, aren't they! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

This spa has great atmosphere and is very clean. The access to the outdoor hot pools was very enjoyable. I would have rated the spa higher but found the therapeutic massage treatment a bit painful. I did ask for less pressure but the masseuse didn't check in with me after that. I think this was due to inexperience. I would have preferred a more experienced person and would ask for that another time.

Date of experience: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Dear HeatherS4754,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent visit to Meadow Spa. While I am very happy to hear you enjoyed the spa facility and available amenities, I am sorry to hear your massage was not to your liking due to a lack of communication regarding your desired pressure. I do apologise for that. If you would like to discuss your experience in more depth, please feel free to reach out to me directly at pellis@bestofbanff.com or (403)760-8576.