Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Make time for this spa on your visit! Absolutely fabulous!

Had a massage one day with Holly and a facial another day with Elaina. Both were absolutely... read more

Reviewed December 14, 2020
Kelley K
Alberta
Relaxing

The ladies at the meadow spa exceeded my expectations. They were professional and followed all... read more

Reviewed November 11, 2020
katrinalgrantham2020

Recommended experiences in and around Banff
from US$32.06
from US$70.95
from US$70.95
from US$55.16
More Info
All reviews hot tub couples massage therapeutic massage excellent massage couple massage rooftop pools couples escape booking process was simple left feeling relaxed fire pit lounge area minute massage awesome experience deep tissue steam room mountain view banff avenue
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

My mother and I are seasoned massage-receivers (forget that massage-giving stuff) and we were both more than impressed with our massages. Javier was excellent, as per my mother. Clara was fantastic as well. I have pretty severe scoliosis and when she asked about pressure and I wanted more she adjusted nicely. Plus, I think I’ve never had better head/foot/feet rubbing. SO HEAVENLY!
The heated pools/jacuzzi were a treat so come early/stay late. Staff were very welcoming. Dressing room is small, which I could see being challenge during the height of tourist season; it gets cozy quick in there.

1  Thank DrArianaP
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Dear DrArianaP,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your visit. We are delighted to hear that both yourself and your mother enjoyed your massages and took time to enjoy the pools as well. We are happy to have been part of your spa day and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 25, 2019

This spa is amazing, the massages are excellent, the view is wonderful and the pools both on the spa level and rooftop are fantastic. We much prefer this over the Fairmont spa in Banff, service is much better and it isnt as busy which makes for a more tranquil and relaxing experience. We'll be going back.

Dear KirstyD42,
Thank you so much for your lovely review regarding your visit to Meadow Spa. We are so happy you enjoyed your spa day with us and we can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed May 23, 2019

Only used the spa for a pedicure, and it was so so. A little spendy but that's how it is in Banff. A friend had a massage and said it was horrible, she was sore for 4 days despite asking for a softer massage.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Dear Sonrocks,
Thank you for your review. I am terrible sorry to hear your spa day with us was not as you had hoped. I would certainly be happy to further discuss your concerns. I can be reached at pellis@bestofbanff.com to arrange a time for a conversation. Thank you

Reviewed May 23, 2019

My sister, mother and I came for massages. The massage therapists were absolutely amazing and the spa was clean and calming. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended.

Dear Jet02772242391,
Thank you for your lovely comments and taking the time to post a review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your day with us. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 12, 2019

The hot stone massages were great. The therapist were very pleasant and professional. Our accommodations were also there at the Moose Lodge. The suite was great. It was clean and the outdoor rooftop hot tubs were awesome!

Date of experience: March 2019

Dear Global60004328849,
Thank you for your review and comments related to your visit to the Meadow Spa and Moose Hotel. We hope you have the opportunity to visit again in the future.