Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Make time for this spa on your visit! Absolutely fabulous!

Had a massage one day with Holly and a facial another day with Elaina. Both were absolutely... read more

Reviewed December 14, 2020
Kelley K
Alberta
Relaxing

The ladies at the meadow spa exceeded my expectations. They were professional and followed all... read more

Reviewed November 11, 2020
katrinalgrantham2020

Recommended experiences in and around Banff
from US$32.06
from US$70.95
from US$70.95
from US$55.17
More Info
All reviews hot tub couples massage therapeutic massage excellent massage couple massage rooftop pools couples escape booking process was simple left feeling relaxed fire pit lounge area minute massage awesome experience deep tissue steam room mountain view banff avenue
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Excellent Massage!
We were alone in the spa, with the whirlpool all to ourselves after the massage!!

Reviewed August 5, 2019

The service was friendly and welcoming and loved the facilities. However the deep tissue massage wasn't as deep as I usually liked and a little pricey. Still loved the environment!

Reviewed July 18, 2019

A couples massage was the perfect way to celebrate our engagement. We had enjoyed a few days of camping, hiking, and other mountain activities and our massages were a welcomed slow day. The staff and accommodations were delightful!

Reviewed July 9, 2019

Loved massage and private hot pool area! Tea, refreshments and fruit await you. Welcoming & relaxing environment

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

My mother and I are seasoned massage-receivers (forget that massage-giving stuff) and we were both more than impressed with our massages. Javier was excellent, as per my mother. Clara was fantastic as well. I have pretty severe scoliosis and when she asked about pressure and I wanted more she adjusted nicely. Plus, I think I’ve never had better head/foot/feet rubbing. SO HEAVENLY!
The heated pools/jacuzzi were a treat so come early/stay late. Staff were very welcoming. Dressing room is small, which I could see being challenge during the height of tourist season; it gets cozy quick in there.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank DrArianaP
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Dear DrArianaP,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your visit. We are delighted to hear that both yourself and your mother enjoyed your massages and took time to enjoy the pools as well. We are happy to have been part of your spa day and look forward to seeing you again.