Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great massage

Had a great, comprehensive therapeutic massage with John. He was very mindful of any issues and I... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2023
1rach11
Bloomfield, Canada
via mobile
Spa hot tub was the cherry on top

Very relaxing and private experience, absolutely love the hot tub with the campfire in the spa... read more

Reviewed March 29, 2023
sammilynnable
Calgary, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Banff
from C$70.36
from C$195.00
from C$106.61
from C$106.61
More Info
All reviews hot tub couples massage stunning mountain views private spa selection of teas body wrap spa experience tubs hairdryer
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Excellent Massage!
We were alone in the spa, with the whirlpool all to ourselves after the massage!!

Reviewed August 5, 2019

The service was friendly and welcoming and loved the facilities. However the deep tissue massage wasn't as deep as I usually liked and a little pricey. Still loved the environment!

Reviewed July 18, 2019

A couples massage was the perfect way to celebrate our engagement. We had enjoyed a few days of camping, hiking, and other mountain activities and our massages were a welcomed slow day. The staff and accommodations were delightful!

Reviewed July 9, 2019

Loved massage and private hot pool area! Tea, refreshments and fruit await you. Welcoming & relaxing environment 👌🏻🏔💜

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

My mother and I are seasoned massage-receivers (forget that massage-giving stuff) and we were both more than impressed with our massages. Javier was excellent, as per my mother. Clara was fantastic as well. I have pretty severe scoliosis and when she asked about pressure and I wanted more she adjusted nicely. Plus, I think I’ve never had better head/foot/feet rubbing. SO HEAVENLY!
The heated pools/jacuzzi were a treat so come early/stay late. Staff were very welcoming. Dressing room is small, which I could see being challenge during the height of tourist season; it gets cozy quick in there.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank DrArianaP
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Dear DrArianaP,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your visit. We are delighted to hear that both yourself and your mother enjoyed your massages and took time to enjoy the pools as well. We are happy to have been part of your spa day and look forward to seeing you again.