Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Make time for this spa on your visit! Absolutely fabulous!

Had a massage one day with Holly and a facial another day with Elaina. Both were absolutely... read more

Reviewed December 14, 2020
Kelley K
Alberta
Relaxing

The ladies at the meadow spa exceeded my expectations. They were professional and followed all... read more

Reviewed November 11, 2020
katrinalgrantham2020

Recommended experiences in and around Banff
from US$32.06
from US$70.95
from US$70.95
from US$55.17
More Info
All reviews hot tub couples massage therapeutic massage excellent massage couple massage rooftop pools couples escape booking process was simple left feeling relaxed fire pit lounge area minute massage awesome experience deep tissue steam room mountain view banff avenue
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2019

Loved our visit to Meadow Spa! The private porch with the hot pool was the best part but also the heated pool and tub on the roof of the hotel was available as well. I did a facial with Lauren who clearly knows what she is doing and made my skin glow!

Date of experience: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
MeadowSpa, Manager at Meadow Spa and Pools, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2019

Dear cakim995,
Thank you for your kind words regarding your visit to Meadow Spa. Very happy to hear that you enjoyed your facial and also took some time to enjoy the available pools and amenities. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 21, 2019

I signed up for the Ultimate Body Wrap - 60 minute treatment. I arrived early to enjoy the lovely outdoor hot tub and sip the delightful herbal teas. I can say I loved everything about the treatment. There was a perfect balance of scrub, nourishing cream, massage and relaxation. I walked out feeling on a cloud and my skin was singing for joy.

Date of experience: August 2019

Dear Laurenf19812019,
Thank you for your thoughtful review of your visit to Meadow Spa. Delighted to hear you enjoyed your Ultimate Body Wrap....it is a wonderful choice! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 16, 2019

An impeccable spa with professional technicians and so many wonderful options and services. I had a Dr. Babor Lift & Firm facial with immediate results.

Date of experience: August 2019

Dear kvan5,
Delighted to hear you enjoyed your Doctor Babor Lift & Firm Facial at the Meadow Spa. It is a beautiful treatment, with immediate results! We hope you have the opportunity to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed August 6, 2019

The Meadow Spa is my favourite spa in Banff. I've been coming since they opened in late 2016, early 2017. I always get a 90 minute massage and the therapists always do an excellent, excellent job. For your massage you can also receive an insurance receipt if needed. What I love so much about the spa is you get all day access to the roof top pools, including re-entry access, so you can leave to do an activity and come back. The pools are so warm and relaxing. There's also a great private hot tub on the balcony of the spa to enjoy and it's always a great quiet place to read a book and soak and relax. There's beautiful fire features by all of the pools and the views of the mountains truly are stunning. You will feel very relaxed after a day at the Meadow Spa!

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank tiffanyjohnson2019

Dear tiffanyjohnson2019,
Thank you so much for your lovely review and your continued loyalty to the Meadow Spa. We are so pleased to be your spa of choice in Banff and appreciate you coming back to visit us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 6, 2019

Excellent Massage!
We were alone in the spa, with the whirlpool all to ourselves after the massage!!

Date of experience: July 2019