Open today: 7:45 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Hop On Banff
from US$55.49
More Info
All reviews lake moraine johnson canyon tyler itinerary sights tour grizzly bear
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2017

Great way to get around the park with time to spend at each location! Very friendly and knowledgable staff who make the time to talk to every person and make sure they're getting to see and do everything that they want to.

3  Thank emilybarraclough
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Had the opportunity to use this and was ecstatic with the service. Great idea to be able to get on the bus and go to the place I need to and get off and then get on again. A nice service to have in Banff National Park so there are less cars.

2  Thank BelindaS214
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Today I traveld with my husband with "Hop on Banff" tour from Banff to Morraine Lake.
We had an unforgettable day. The journey was the goal. Tyler was our guide on the bus and we heard so much interesting things we never thought about. We traveld on Bowvalley Parkway. Besides some sweet mountain goats and deers we also saw a mama blackbear with her 2 cups crossing the street and even a grizzley bear closer at the train tracks. Wow, what gorgeous animals.
While on the bus we decided to purchase a couple lake louise gondola tickets from Tyler and hopped off at the gondola. We hopped back on the next bus to Morraine Lake, spent some precious time there and took the last bus back to Banff again.
After we decided to extend our stay in Banff for a few more days we will definitely book another trip with these guys to go hiking in Johnston Canyon and maybe another day for rafting. I love that I don't have to run around to get the tickets from all over places. I can purchase them from our tour guide and get all the information I need.
We can highly recommend "Hop on Banff".
Thank you guys for making our holidays unforgettable!!!
Andrea & Marco

3  Thank andrea g
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

I was by myself at Banff, and i had no car. If you want, you can Go to lake Louise in a free shuttle (depending on the month you're going), but, if you have the money (is a little pricy), you can take this bus.

Lake Louise by itself is a short Ride, but this ride is not just about that. It takes a smaller road and i got to see a bear, a moose, and some big horn goats. Also, it stops in jhonston canyon which a pretty good ride.

Date of experience: May 2017
3  Thank PauloBarney
Reviewed May 29, 2017

We went for a day trip with Hop on Banff and it was really nice.
If you don t have a car , you can easily see different lakes with them and the price is ok
the schedule was also good and the guide very nice.

audrey and Aliska