Open today: 7:45 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Hop On Banff
from US$55.49
More Info
All reviews lake moraine johnson canyon tyler itinerary sights tour grizzly bear
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Would highly recommend this service to anybody who wants a cheap way to see the lakes and other tourist hot-spots. Easy to find the buses and the schedule is easy to use- especially because our guide helped us plan our day to make sure we could fit everything we wanted to see!

1  Thank Navigator600542
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

I had a brilliant day with the wonderful team at Hop on Banff!! My two guides during the day Lewis & Tyler were incredible! They had loads of information to share not only about the sights we visited but about the history of the area, The national parks in the area and hiking info. They also offered lots of recommendations of activities to do in town and places to dine! They were so friendly and chatted to each person about the best stop to suit their needs for the day! Such incredible service!!
I was so very lucky to see so much wildlife while travelling on the bus. Black bear, grizzly bear, mountain sheep, elk and a moose!
I would highly recommend a day or two with hop on Banff!!

5  Thank 21Dan_Dan_Dan
Reviewed June 4, 2017

Great way to get around the park with time to spend at each location! Very friendly and knowledgable staff who make the time to talk to every person and make sure they're getting to see and do everything that they want to.

3  Thank emilybarraclough
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Had the opportunity to use this and was ecstatic with the service. Great idea to be able to get on the bus and go to the place I need to and get off and then get on again. A nice service to have in Banff National Park so there are less cars.

2  Thank BelindaS214
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Today I traveld with my husband with "Hop on Banff" tour from Banff to Morraine Lake.
We had an unforgettable day. The journey was the goal. Tyler was our guide on the bus and we heard so much interesting things we never thought about. We traveld on Bowvalley Parkway. Besides some sweet mountain goats and deers we also saw a mama blackbear with her 2 cups crossing the street and even a grizzley bear closer at the train tracks. Wow, what gorgeous animals.
While on the bus we decided to purchase a couple lake louise gondola tickets from Tyler and hopped off at the gondola. We hopped back on the next bus to Morraine Lake, spent some precious time there and took the last bus back to Banff again.
After we decided to extend our stay in Banff for a few more days we will definitely book another trip with these guys to go hiking in Johnston Canyon and maybe another day for rafting. I love that I don't have to run around to get the tickets from all over places. I can purchase them from our tour guide and get all the information I need.
We can highly recommend "Hop on Banff".
Thank you guys for making our holidays unforgettable!!!
Andrea & Marco