I didn't personally originally want to go to Banff because I much prefer skiing in and skiing out I have to say the bus for all the local ski fields stopped right outside once we got to the ski fields put our skis straight on and onto the lifts. Really great time there came with a complimentary breakfast and we enjoyed eating and drinking in the bar at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- - Located on Banff Avenue, one short block from downtown Banff- Includes Full buffet breakfast with a made to order omelette station- Indoor hot tubs, sauna, steam and fitness equipment- The Meatball Pizza and Pasta- 134 cozy hotel rooms- The Sundance and Atrium function rooms for small to mid-size - meetings/receptions- Complimentary wireless internet access in all guest rooms- Heated underground parkade with free parking (first come basis)- Complimentary Roam Bus passes for the Banff transit system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Banff Ptarmigan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Ptarmigan Hotel Banff
- Ptarmigan Inn Banff
- Banff Ptarmigan Inn Alberta